HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Error Messages On Local Guides Connect

Hope so @HelloSamsonR.

I only have a loading problem. This webpage doesn't open in a same pace like other webpages.

Level 10

@BishowvijayaP  I have that problem too as well, I have to copy my words first before I reply because I might loose the reply which doesn't get saved before sending as well. I am just managing it, hopefully I will get fixed soon. Connect don't use to have such errors before

Level 10

@JeslynL Please note I couldn't use Local Guides Connect for 3 hours, I have a lot of notifications I have not replied to,  why does this problem persists with me :(. I had to download another browser again after I felt problem may be from chrome. I downloaded another browser again now, unfortunately I can't give kudos to comments, I can only reply :(. This is really taking my time and makes me want to dropped down my phone sometimes :). Please also note  while writing this messages it said error unable to complete action for request you are making. Please what kind of errors are this, I have never faces them before :(.

Level 10

I also did not receive any community mailer emails today and I have that turned on. @BishowvijayaP@JohnnyE@OSAMA @Anonymous please some if you have mentioned me again today on my post and I can't reply. Please incase I reply and I don't give you all Kudos for your great content , bear in mind I switched to another browser while this problem persists, it's really getting me worried. :(. Time of problem August 7th 2017 10:51pm

Level 9

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

I also did not receive any community mailer emails today and I have that turned on. @BishowvijayaP@JohnnyE@OSAMA @Anonymous please some if you have mentioned me again today on my post and I can't reply. Please incase I reply and I don't give you all Kudos for your great content , bear in mind I switched to another browser while this problem persists, it's really getting me worried. :(. Time of problem August 7th 2017 10:51pm

@HelloSamsonR, no worries, hope it will be fixed asap. Good night my friend. 😴

Former Google Contributor

Hey @HelloSamsonR, we understand that it is a frustrating experience. We are looking into this issue at the moment. Meanwhile, could you try accessing Connect in incognito and see if you continue to experience the same?

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 10

@JeslynL Yes I tried using incognito earlier on the sane issue as well. I am not facing any issue when I logged in this morning, let me continue to use it and see my experience as well again for today. Now I am using my chrome browser, because only with my chrome browser am only able to give kudos 

Level 10

Don't worry bout comments and kudos @HelloSamsonR. We will PM for important information, if we have. Take your time to be back in normal position. 🙂

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

I also did not receive any community mailer emails today and I have that turned on. @BishowvijayaP@JohnnyE@OSAMA @Anonymous please some if you have mentioned me again today on my post and I can't reply. Please incase I reply and I don't give you all Kudos for your great content , 

Level 10

Thank you @BishowvijayaP am glad you could understand my situation. But however I was still manageable to give you  Kudos after hitting the button 4 times 😂

Former Google Contributor

@HelloSamsonR, I want to let you know that we are still looking into this. Be assured that we will share updates when we have any 🙂 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.