HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Error Messages On Local Guides Connect

Good morning @JeslynL , thank you so much for replying us , yes of course we do that do improve our LGFamily site, and very Happy being a part of ,

This errors happend with me on Mobile ,

And the disappeared Post that I was writing also on Mobile , and sometimes give me the site can't be reach sometimes on desktop but more on mobile

"Https's server The DNS could not be found" this is the message appear

Thank you Jeslyn 😊

Level 10

Thanks @JeslynL for your assistance. Now  I am facing this problem using my mobile phone. I use a Chrome Browser for Local Guides Connect. The errors am facing is when I try to reply someone in a post or as well give them Kudos . For example now I tried giving you  kudos this is what happened 
Screenshot_2017-08-07-08-40-47.png

I tried  replying as well to some post just now it's errors, I try to give kudos I have to hit the button more than 5times to give a kudo. @JeslynL at the stage if I write a reply I have to copy it for pasting as well in order not to loose my reply's as most of them are not being saved if the page gives an error message. 

Also note it took me 10mins to send this reply.

P. S while I was writing a reply, the error still persists. 

Kind Regards, 

Samson 

Former Google Contributor

Thank you for the additional information, @HelloSamsonR. Could you let us know the browser and OS you are on? Thanks! 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 9

@JeslynL

My browser is Chrome and my OS is Android 7.0 Linux...

Level 10

@JeslynL Chrome Browser and Here using 5.1. @JeslynL This error stopped when  I logged in using another browser, now am back to chrome not facing the same as of now, any reasons for that? 

Level 9

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

Please note at the time of writing this feedback this was what I was experiencing. I had to come back after some hours later, like now 12:28am West African Time to check and reply my notifications and I see it's working and I am not getting this error messages, I will be updating this post if I get any feedback error messages again  

Kind Regards,

Samson 

@HelloSamsonR, glad to see it's working now. Welcome back. 😀

Level 10

Thank you @JohnnyE 😊

Level 9

Level 10

@HelloSamsonR I hope the problem may have solved till yet. 

@BishowvijayaP I have been getting all this error messages and very difficult for me to reply nowadays. Imagine I was offline for many hours couldn't access the site today, if it finally goes it's error, error for me 😞

Level 10

Hi @BishowvijayaP At the time of writing this message to you, I got 4 error messages before I could reply you :(. I hope it gets fixed soon.