OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Googler
Solution

Re: When the new 10 000 KUDO Badge will release !??

Hi @OSAMA. If you'd like to see new badges, please share a post under Feedback & Feature Requests or let me know if I may move this post there. As we always say, the program (including Connect) is constantly evolving, so sharing your feedback in that way is the best way to let us know what you'd like to see and also allow others to chime in if they'd like to see it, too.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

I agree with You  @TraciC

Move this post wherever you see it will be good and all other members Will benefit from ,  you know well  , am here to evolving ,sharing , and engaging with my LG members Family 🤗

Do what you see it good for all of us Traci

Thank you TRACI for all the effort you doing everyday for all of us 🎖🏆🎖🏆🎖🏆

Level 9

As Traci write ....

What did you think is it The Time For New Badges !?!?

@MahabubMunna

@IlankovanT

@AnuradhaP

@ErmesT

@BishowvijayaP

@YK1001

@KarenVChin

@TraciC wrote:

Hi @OSAMA. If you'd like to see new badges, please share a post under Feedback & Feature Requests or let me know if I may move this post there. As we always say, the program (including Connect) is constantly evolving, so sharing your feedback in that way is the best way to let us know what you'd like to see and also allow others to chime in if they'd like to see it, too.

Level 9

@WaweruM @JonasKL @AkmalB @Umashankar @MedRidaZ @NarenChandra 

@HelloSamsonR

What did you Think !?

@TraciC wrote:

Level 9

@SoniaK @AslamMo 

@FaraG @KlaudiaB @Hela @SovitaD 

What do you think!?!

@TraciC wrote:

Level 9

Level 10

My opinion is at least 3 more badges for charm. 

Because family is growing day by day.

For example. If minimum 20k members online in 1 day they would kudos more than 10k.

Regular writers  of connect easily can reach on 5000 kudos or 10000 badges in next 2 months. 

My opinion 3 more.what you think @OSAMA.

Level 9

About me I think 10000 for now will be good 😁😁😁😊😊😊 Kidding bro @AkmalB

My opinion is 

Will be challenging more 😉

Next year we will add 100 000

This will be similar to the new Points System 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎁🎁🎁

Level 8

@OSAMA wrote:

@ShafiulB @Kamalhasnainee

@khammami @Ch-Marwen your opinion is very valuable 🙂

we've already discussed this somewhere on Connect, I don't remember where exactly. I don't like badges with numbers.

I prefer ranks & badges with levels like on Foursquare for  eg: Train traveler Expert lvl7..... finish some tasks to get a specific badge it's more fun in this way.

so instead of badges with number we can have badges like Map expert, Reviewer,Fixer, Kudos starter, Rockstar.....

Level 10

One day we all need to pass through this mark so if badge is available then it will be good for all of us. Something recognizable @OSAMA

@OSAMA wrote:

As Traci write ....

What did you think is it The Time For New Badges !?!?

@MahabubMunna

@IlankovanT

@AnuradhaP

@ErmesT

@BishowvijayaP

@YK1001

@KarenVChin

@TraciC wrote: