Introduce Yourself — July 2026

Halo @Hime selamat datang di Local Guides Connect.

senang berkenalan denganmu, saya Doni dari Indonesia.
untuk pertama kali perkenalkan diri anda disini supaya semua Local Guides tau profile anda.

yang saya ketahui teman dari Jepang disini ada @Ratte , mungkin kalian berdekatan?

jangan sungkan untuk bertanya ya, kami akan selalu membantu anda.

selamat berkontribusi. :tada:
salam hangat.

Hello and welcome to Local Guides Connect! @Hime

It’s great to have you here with us. Before you start exploring the community, we recommend checking out these useful topics:

We’d also love to hear a little about you. Feel free to introduce yourself and meet other Local Guides in our monthly introduction section.

To keep the introductions together in one place, I will merge your post with the monthly thread.

Reconnecting with the Google Connect community to share more than just photos. Through ‘Shots of Nazal,’ I aim to provide detailed, helpful insights about locations, paired with cinematic imagery. Looking forward to contributing more quality content and reviews to help fellow explorers make better decisions! :globe_showing_europe_africa::movie_camera: #ShotsOfNazal #GoogleMaps #TravelPhotography"

Hello @Shotsof.nazal0,

Welcome to Connect. This is the place to meet other like-minded explorers, share your Local Guides adventures, and exchange tips on how best to contribute on Google Maps.

Please note that I will merge your post to this month’s Introduce Yourself topic where you can meet other new Local Guides.

1 Like

Hola Amigos.
Es para mi un gran gusto hacer parte de esta gran comunidad de orden Mundial actualmente soy guía local nivel 8 con 14 Millones de visualización en mi perfil, donde he compartido mis historias en todos estos Años,.
Para Todos tienen un amigo que quiero que visiten aquí en Colombia una persona de Confiar lo demuestran mis publicaciones y perfil quiero ser su anfitrión en esta hermosa y mágico país Colombia, sean Todos muy bienvenidos aquí estaré para ustedes cuando me necesiten en este maravilloso y mágico país Colombia un destino imperdible playas montañas, Delicioso café comida variada y la más deliciosa del mundo un destino muy económico de visitar, PARA TODOS USTEDES un Amigo y compañero de Guías locales.
Andrés Estrada

6 Likes

A warm welcome to LG Connect :bouquet: @andrestradamanizal

It seems you posted before the image could upload fully.
I suggest posting the images again :+1:

Meanwhile, I invite you to introduce yourself to the community here:
Introduce Yourself

1 Like

Gracias Compañero por esa importe observación, nuevamente realice la edición y la publicación

Hi @andrestradamanizal,

Welcome to Connect! Thank you for sharing your introduction with us.

Just a heads-up, we have monthly introduction threads. Since your post is an introduction, I’ll merge it into this month’s thread - Introduce Yourself — July 2026, so you can connect with other Local Guides too!

To get to know more about our community, check out our Community Guidelines!

Hi everyone!

Darshan here from Bengaluru. As a Local Guide, I’m all about mapping out the city’s best food spots, local hangouts, and helpful neighborhood updates.

I love sharing high-quality reviews and photos that make navigating the city easier for everyone. Great to be here and looking forward to swapping recommendations with you all! :slight_smile:

Hello @darshankm and Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

I want to inform you that I’m merging your post to our monthly feature Introduce Yourself — July 2026 to you , where you can meet local guides from around the world.

I also wanted to recommend to you, check Read first! Connect community guidelines for more information on Connect redesign FAQ: Your questions answered!,
& You can also Visit Community guidelines & you can read also How do I write a topic on Connect? for in-depth resources on the Connect features.

and many more :blush:

1 Like

Nama : YONASHUKRE WAHYU YOGASWARA

Tempat/tanggal lahir : 24-07-1998/Pasuruan

Hello @Yonash and Welcome to Local Guides Connect.
First of all, on the personal note, I would like to request to remove your personal information from your post.

Further,
I want to inform you that I’m merging your post to our monthly feature Introduce Yourself — July 2026 to you , where you can meet local guides from around the world.

Moreover, Here you can follow the five prompts below and share your introduction In this thread including your photo (in landscape mode).

1.Name:

2.Location:

3.What I love about being a Local Guide:

4.My favorite thing to explore:

5.Fun Fact about me:

A landscape photo of you with a brief description.

I also wanted to recommend to you, check Read first! Connect community guidelines for more information on Connect redesign FAQ: Your questions answered!,
& You can also Visit Community guidelines & you can read also How do I write a topic on Connect? for in-depth resources on the Connect features.

and many more :blush:

Waww at another level local guide level 7 is amazing I love contributing on Google map yeah proud Gambian

Hello @Johm and Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

I want to inform you that I’m merging your post to our monthly feature Introduce Yourself — July 2026 to you , where you can meet local guides from around the world.

Moreover, Here you can follow the five prompts below and share your introduction In this thread including your photo (in landscape mode).

1.Name:

2.Location:

3.What I love about being a Local Guide:

4.My favorite thing to explore:

5.Fun Fact about me:

A landscape photo of you with a brief description.

I also wanted to recommend to you, check Read first! Connect community guidelines for more information on Connect redesign FAQ: Your questions answered!,
& You can also Visit Community guidelines & you can read also How do I write a topic on Connect? for in-depth resources on the Connect features.

and many more :blush:

I’m new to the community. I’m a retired Air Force Medic. I started contributing to Google Maps by just answering questions when it would ask me about my location. Many times I would take a picture of the building and the atmosphere inside depending on where I was. I sure wouldn’t have taken a picture of the inside of a McDonald’s lol. I focus on interesting places I have been and restaurants that impress or not impress me. I try to keep any review positive if possible. I contribute to help other people because I have helped people the majority of my life so it just comes naturally.

I will say that it would be nice for Google to recognize us by maybe sending us free merch or something. That would probably push me to be more active. Last I looked I had 6.6 million photo views so a little pat on the back would be nice.

1 Like

Hello Google Team and fellow Local Guides! I am Dharmendra Gangwar, a Hindi Language Educator serving at Kendriya Vidyalaya, India. Apart from mapping, I am deeply passionate about promoting our language digitally, creating educational content in Hindi for a community of over 58k followers on Facebook. I am proud to be a Level 7 Local Guide and recently achieved Level 9 on Google Crowdsource as well! Exciting to connect with you all here and contribute to making our regional language more accurate on digital platforms.

4 Likes

Welcome to Local Guide Connect @jnvdharmendra

Hi @jnvdharmendra,

Welcome to Connect! Thank you for sharing your introduction with us.

Just a heads-up, we have monthly introduction threads. Since your post is an introduction, I’ll merge it into this month’s thread - Introduce Yourself — July 2026, so you can connect with other Local Guides too!

To get to know more about our community, check out our Community Guidelines!

Hello from Vietnam! :vietnam:

Hi everyone! My name is Hieu, and I’m from Vietnam. I’m very happy to join the Local Guides Connect community and meet people who share the same passion for exploring new places.

1. Name: Hieu
2. Location: Vietnam
3. What I love about being a Local Guide:
I enjoy discovering local restaurants, cafés, shops, and interesting places, then sharing honest reviews and useful photos on Google Maps. I believe that even a short review can help someone make a better decision and can also support local businesses.

4. My favorite places to explore:
I especially enjoy finding good local food, peaceful cafés, beautiful viewpoints, and lesser-known places that may not appear in popular travel guides. Whenever I visit a new place, I usually take photos, check the atmosphere, and share practical information such as prices, service quality, parking, and opening hours.

5. A little more about me:
I work in digital marketing and SEO, so I’m naturally interested in how people search for information online. Being a Local Guide gives me another meaningful way to contribute useful and accurate information to the community.

A fun fact about me is that I can spend a lot of time comparing different places before choosing where to eat or drink—but afterward, I always try to leave a detailed review to help the next visitor!

I’m looking forward to learning from other Local Guides, discovering more amazing places, and sharing more experiences from Vietnam.

Nice to meet you all! :blush:

9 Likes

Selamat datang @hieudangg
perkenalkan juga saya Doni dari Indonesia.

selamat berkontribusi di Google maps dan Connect.

Salam hangat