credits to the Solar storm🌫

#Unreal #Mesmerizing

7 comments
Level 9

Re: Aurora Borealis at Home!

नमस्ते 🙏 @Yugank 

स्थानीय गाइड कनेक्ट में आपका स्वागत है।

कनेक्ट फ़ैमिली में आपको देखकर बहुत अच्छा लगा 😄

मैं आपको बताता हूं कि  चल रही पोस्ट: अपना परिचय दें - मई 2024 । (लिंक पर क्लिक करें) 

यहां आप  नीचे दिए गए पांच संकेतों का पालन कर सकते हैं और   इस थ्रेड में  अपनी तस्वीर (लैंडस्केप मोड में) सहित अपना परिचय साझा कर सकते हैं। 

1.नाम: 

2. स्थान: 

3.स्थानीय मार्गदर्शक बनने के बारे में मुझे क्या पसंद है: 

4.खोजने के लिए मेरी पसंदीदा चीज़: 

5.मेरे बारे में मजेदार तथ्य: 

संक्षिप्त विवरण के साथ आपकी एक लैंडस्केप तस्वीर जिसका उपयोग हम कैप्शन लिखने के लिए कर सकते हैं।

मैं आपको यह भी अनुशंसा करना चाहता था कि यहां किन विषयों पर चर्चा की गई है , इस बारे में अधिक जानकारी के लिए  कनेक्ट करने के लिए अपनी मार्गदर्शिका देखें  । 

&

अपनी पोस्ट के लिए विषय कैसे चुनें  , और भी बहुत कुछ

बढ़िया सुझाव.

कृपया मुझे उल्लेख/टैग करने के लिए उपयोगकर्ता नाम से पहले @ टाइप करें ताकि मैं आपको यथाशीघ्र उत्तर दे सकूं 
आपका बहुत-बहुत धन्यवाद
रवि,पटना 
सत्यमेव जयते
Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते
Level 9

@Yugank Amazing.
I live on the 12th floor, but I couldn't see it from here in Toronto, but those who live in more spacious and mountainous cities could see it well, and from the photos I saw, it was an incredible event.

Karen Alves Gaspar
Brazilian living in Canada
Local Guide Level 9
Instagram: @firstkalves
Connect Moderator

What a beautiful show @Yugank 😮

Seeing the northern lights is on my bucketlist and it's so funny that you could see them from your home.  I would have slept outside that night 😂

Where are you from?

Level 6

@LaloPadilla - I know. A late night show!

I’m in California. It was seen in few parts of the country courtesy to a rare solar storm.

Level 6

@GasparKaren - Indeed!

An incredible late night show. Although it was not visible to the naked eye. Can only be seen through a camera lens.

Google Moderator

Hello @Yugank,

Welcome to Connect!

This is an incredible thing to witness! I've always wanted to see the northern lights with my own eyes. Have you seen them before somewhere else? 

Since you are new here, why don't you explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides? You can check Your guide to Connect.

Don't forget to Introduce Yourself  too if you haven't done it yet.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@Yugank maravilloso! En Argentina también se pudo ver y fue un registro histórico y mágico!