Aaryn's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Good news for any one

Ye bahut achchi baat hai puri world ko Google ne ek bana diya hai yahi agar logo samjh jaaye or isi तरीके jiye to war bnad ho 

Map ne mere byuj diye dekha vo sach achcha hai 

Screenshot_20220614-160142.jpg

3 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Good news for any one

Hello @Aaryn 

Congratulations to you. Please edit your post to the proper category on the achievement board. Please click on the three blue dots,

• Edit message 
  • Select achievement at the top of the page 
  • Save message.

You will need to go through How-do-I-write-a-post-on-Connect.

Cheers 

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder |Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge

Level 8

Namaste @Aaryn  i really like your thoughts and it's true that Google make the world into a one  family.

I will recommend you to.go through from the links Provided by @SholaIB  and again congratulations for your achievement.

Thanks and have a nice day 😊

Google Moderator

Hi @Aaryn,

Thank you for sharing! I As mentioned by your fellow Local Guides, to keep Connect tidy I am relabeling your post to the Achievements topic label where Local Guides share their proudest achievements on both Connect and Google Maps. 

For more details about topics on Connect on this article  What are Connect topics.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!