Ruchex01's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

View on White Sand Beach Situbondo east Java

The morning at edge of the beach is very pleasant, let alone see the fisherman go to the middle of the sea for fishing

holidays on the beach are very nice, with the cool air, the wind is moving slow, let alone while enjoying cofee

all that can get in White Sand Beach in Situbondo city east java, this beach every morning always crowded fishermen looking for fish

IMG_20180510_082754.jpg

IMG_20180510_082729.jpg

many visitors who enjoy this natural beauty while playing beach games or just sit back on the white sand. 

In this location also has provided various supporting facilities that are useful to increase the comfort visitors,a bathroom or public toilets, praying room, and also there are various places or stalls that provide various types of food and drinks for visitors who may forget to bring lunch from home.

IMG_20180510_082857.jpg

IMG_20180510_094438.jpg

IMG_20180510_082723.jpg

the job of the inhabitants here is the fisherman, fish that can be sold in the city, 

The price also ranged from tens to hundreds of thousands IRD. It was guaranteed fresh, because it was immediately arrested from the ocean.

Choose a fish that suits your taste with friends.

Let's go friends come and join us to Java Indonesia. i waiting for you

Situbondo, East Java, Indonesia
5 comments
Level 10

Re: View on White Sand Beach Situbondo east Java

A beautiful location for vacations. I simply loved it. Thanks for sharing @Ruchex01. 🙂

Level 10

Amazing view @Ruchex01. Yeah sure when I visit Java I'll contact you and we will have a fresh Yellowfin Tuna or a Halibut. Thanks for sharing!!

@Ruchex01 wrote:

The morning at edge of the beach is very pleasant, let alone see the fisherman go to the middle of the sea for fishing

holidays on the beach are very nice, with the cool air, the wind is moving slow, let alone while enjoying cofee

all that can get in White Sand Beach in Situbondo city east java, this beach every morning always crowded fishermen looking for fish

IMG_20180510_082754.jpg

IMG_20180510_082729.jpg

many visitors who enjoy this natural beauty while playing beach games or just sit back on the white sand. 

In this location also has provided various supporting facilities that are useful to increase the comfort visitors,a bathroom or public toilets, praying room, and also there are various places or stalls that provide various types of food and drinks for visitors who may forget to bring lunch from home.

IMG_20180510_082857.jpg

IMG_20180510_094438.jpg

IMG_20180510_082723.jpg

the job of the inhabitants here is the fisherman, fish that can be sold in the city, 

The price also ranged from tens to hundreds of thousands IRD. It was guaranteed fresh, because it was immediately arrested from the ocean.

Choose a fish that suits your taste with friends.

Let's go friends come and join us to Java Indonesia. i waiting for you

Level 8

Thanks for this post, @Ruchex01

I'm visiting Indonesia in November for a 3-week holiday. Is this a place that you'd recommend I visit?

Level 7

thank you, come to my country...

Level 7

still many places in my country, come and localguide malang will welcome you...