Bonelenia's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: TRAVEL TO GREECE

Hola @Bonelenia

Can you share some picture of your area so we can  enjoy it by seeing photos.

Level 6

@JaneBurunina, your photos are amazing. Keep on sharing your discoveries wirh us.

Level 9

Hello

Thank you so much for your mark.

It is a great pleasure to hear such words!

Thanks for your kindness and support!

Best wishes,

Inga1

Level 7

Hi @JaneBurunina Thanks for sharing those nice photos! My wish from long time to visit Greece as one of my Egyptian colleague from my previous work in Bahrain(Gulf country) has shared his knowledge and experience about Greece, We planned also but somehow couldn't make it. 

Thanks for refreshing my wish surly I want to visit after viewing this pics.

Cheers

Vasudeo

Vasudeo
Connect Moderator

Hi @Vasudeo
I sincerely hope that your wishes will come true! Greece is an incredible country! I want to visit it again and again!
How beautiful are the islands in the photos of @Bonelenia @helga19 @leos111fotos
It's worth seeing and enjoying!
May success attend you!

Level 9

Hello everybody!

thanks for your support and wishes!

GREECE is really nice country.,it is worth to visit.

I wish  sunny mood,amazing and unforgettable travelling,and of course good luck in everything!

best regards

Inga1

Level 9

Hello everybody

thank you for your marks to my photos in Greece.

I would like to share my photos more.

I would like to tell about amazing place Meteora.

Meteora is a place where the sky touches salawati stalactite rocks as if floating on the ground.They are 20 monasteries.6 of them are active and monks live in them.The largest of them is the monastery of St. Anapafsas.- 1368god.This is a real fortress on a rock.Goods used to posnimali here on cables.now we have built stairs and bridges.And before it was possible to climb only the rope ladders.Most visitors are in the most high-weather monastery of Megalo Meteoro.(1356.)These monasteries are a powerful spiritual center of Orthodoxy.20150815_123337.jpg20150815_121927.jpg20150815_131604.jpgMeteora.Meteora.SL706660.JPGSL706667.JPGSL706677.JPGThe oldest  monastier .The oldest monastier .SL706702.JPGSL706707.JPGSL706686.JPG

Connect Moderator

Soaring in the air... Increadible place!
@helga19 Thanks for sharing amazing photos!

Level 9

Dear Jane

Thank you so much for your marks.

I am glad that my photos help somebody to find interesting and beautiful places in the world.

Have a nice day today.

Inga

Level 7

I'd absolutely love to travel to Greece for holiday someday. Beautiful pictures....