NatalkaR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Once upon a time in fairy tale: blooming cherry blossoms in Uzhgorod (Ukraine)

@OlegKostyukevich amazing Ukraine! :-)))

Level 10

Re: Once upon a time in fairy tale: blooming cherry blossoms in Uzhgorod (Ukraine)

@ErmesT thank you a lot!!!! and thanks for idea :-))))) I like to travel and discover new places. many people don't know about Ukraine almost anything. I want to tell them about my beautiful country 🙂

Connect Moderator

Great photos @NatalkaR. I heard it but did not really believe that this is happening in Ukraine. This is a real miracle!

Connect Moderator

Muy lindas fotos @NatalkaR, y se ve que el rosado 🌸 en primavera es un color muy fuerte en las calles de tu ciudad y el vídeo del final completa muy bien el post 🙂

Saludos Farid

🤚👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Connect Moderator

Muy lindas fotos @NatalkaR, y se ve que el rosado 🌸 en primavera es un color muy fuerte en las calles de tu ciudad y el vídeo del final completa muy bien el post 🙂

Saludos Farid

🤚👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Level 6

Oh my God @NatalkaR!!! The pictures are amazingly good. This is true beauty and thanx for sharing these beautiful pictures with us. 

Level 7

Very beautiful pictures and place @NatalkaR

I wish and hope to visit your country someday..!! 🙂

Level 10

@JaneBurunina thanks!!!!!!!! You should come next year ans see it! :-))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Level 10

@Gurgur @Numra1 @FaridTDF thank you for your kind words!!!! and welcome to Ukraine!!!!

Connect Moderator