BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

NEPAL - the best value destination for 2017

I am pleased to share with all of you that Nepal is selected as the most best value destination for 2017. Since the nature has fulfilled herself with variety of beauty per place so I invite all of you also to be here in Nepal to observe and feel the another dimension of beauty. 

Recovering from devastating earthquake 2015 and subsequent fuel strike now the nation is retrieving its pace in the sector of tourism. Consisting of plane low land 'Terai region' up to the roof of the world 'The Himalayas' (Mt. Everest being the highest elevation of the world) she has variety of bio-diversity from place to place. 

Also Nepal is popular for its world-famous trekking routes, underrated wildlife, variety of cultures and very warm welcome to the guests.

Though she has a lot of beauty in herself but as the per day cost is just US 50 on average so Nepal has become the best choice for budget conscious travelers. That is why lonelyplanet has ranked Nepal in first as the best value destination for 2017.

Here is an article of a traveler who had made his steps to the Everest Base Camp after the 2015 earthquake. If you are wondering about top sights in Nepal then you can check some of them here.

Thank you so much for your valuable time. If you are planning to visit Nepal then let me know so that we could meet too. Here is the official website from government of Nepal that you should watch once in order not to miss important places and tasks while being here.

The heaven is ready to welcome you all. Don't miss it.

Bhaktapur, NepalBhaktapur, Nepal

Kathmandu, Central Development Region, Nepal
14 comments
Level 10

Re: NEPAL - the best value destination for 2017

Hello fellow guides,

@Tej_Rai@Sarojdhakal@MadanKPradhan & @SagarS let's promote our tourism. 🙂

Level 9

@BishowvijayaP Exactly, in other words helping tourists discover the great destinations within Nepal. My particular interest is to enable Small and Medium Business with the social tool (i.e. Google Maps) @TejR@SarojD@MadanK  @SagarS 

Level 10

Wish you all the best @Sarojdhakal ji. 🙂

Level 8

My husband and I recently completed the Anapurna Circuit with a Google Street View 360 camera and posted our collection to Street View. The people of Nepal and the Himalayas are definitely the highlight of the trip. No other mountain adventure will compare after being in awe of such a grandiose place. We hope to go back in 2020!

Level 9

@AubreyB,  Thanks for keeping posted. I'd like to visit the Annapurna circuit virtually via your 360 pics and thanks for enabling billions of people do it.

Level 10

Hello @AubreyB thanks a lot for spending your valuable time in Nepal. I am glad that you earned the adventure and happiness. Please provide that 'google street view' link here too.Next time you should try Everest circuit. We are always ready to welcome you in Nepal. 🙂

@AubreyB wrote:

My husband and I recently completed the Anapurna Circuit with a Google Street View 360 camera and posted our collection to Street View. The people of Nepal and the Himalayas are definitely the highlight of the trip. No other mountain adventure will compare after being in awe of such a grandiose place. We hope to go back in 2020!

Level 8

Just to add I visited in 2011 and it still remains 1 of my favourite ever places and 1 of the best valued destinations. I did the Annapurna Circuit over 2 weeks and in total it was probably somewhere in region of $300.

I am hoping to return and do Everest Base Camp whenever I get the chance.

Level 10

We are ready to welcome you @Cooker3. At the time of visit please inform us.

Level 9

Nepal Added to my wish list 😊 @BishowvijayaP