richansinur's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Hunting Dolphin - Teluk Kiluan Lampung Indonesia

Hunting Dolphin - Teluk Kiluan Lampung

Indonesia is rich with beautiful natural scenery. Island, beach, mountain, cultural diversity, all in Indonesia. My trip this time to Lampung, precisely to Kiluan Bay. One of the highlights in this place is that every tourist can see the dolphins in the free ocean.

If you travel from Jakarta, the journey must be taken about 14 hours, but if you are from Lampung Airport, Bakauheni Port, if the car ride can be taken about 5 hours journey, with 157 km distance. The road to this place is still not very good, some are paved, but there are streets still rocky.

Once you arrive in Kiluan Bay area, the best time to see the dolphins is in the morning, around 5 am. Jukung boat trip (small boat, boat fee 300.000 rupiah, maximum number of one boat 5 people). Travel time about half an hour into the deep free sea. If you travel early in the morning, you not only see the dolphins, but you will see the beautiful sunrise.

Once you are in the free ocean, you should prepare an action camera to record the dolphins in the free ocean, if you are proficient in taking pictures of objects, you can photograph them, but be careful because the ocean waves are big enough, making it difficult to photograph the object.

When you arrive in the free ocean, you must carefully watch the dolphins jumping up and down, meaning there are many dolphins there. The boat captain will chase with the dolphin boat, and you will enjoy dolphins jumping and doing beautiful moves in the free ocean, and it is so much fun.

You can see how many dolphins I recorded with my action camera from this video:

Tourist attractions in the bay Kiluan, in addition to hunting dolphins, there are attractions of Laguna and Coconut Island is very beautiful with very clear water, look forward to my writing about the two tourist attractions.

Here is the link map:

https://goo.gl/maps/9mkYAwunFNr

4 comments
Level 8

Re: Hunting Dolphin - Teluk Kiluan Lampung Indonesia

Hi @richansinur

It's so lovely to catch up with Dolphins.

Why not add the location and tags to your post. I like this post and its information.

Cheers

Level 8

hi @Badruddeen

I was also very excited to see the dolphins swimming in the free ocean.

Thanks for your suggestions, I've edited my article, and entered a link from its location. thank you

Level 10

It is an excellent narration @richansinur.

Thank you for sharing the information on Dolphin

BHASI BAHULEYAN
Level 10

Hi @richansinur
What a wonderful experience. Thank you for sharing, hopefully there is an opportunity to adventure to your place