subhavignesh's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Hidden paradises of Chennai

Hi fellow local guides from Chennai, this post is to share about the less known places in and around Chennai.... let me start with the hidden lake of tirisulam mountain.IMG_20180318_161705.jpgIMG_20180326_182757_1.jpg

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
16 comments
Level 5

Re: Hidden paradises of Chennai

Hi,

Thanks for this place. Looks nice and i would like to explore

Can you pls add some more information which will really help

like exact location to this place

how to reach?

other amneties over there?

Is it a good place for kids?

time to visit?

Level 8

Hi bro good to know that you are interested, as i said this place is hidden inside Tirisulam mountains. This place is an man made quarry which has turned into an  ecosystem. The best possible way to reach here is to come by the meenambakkam subway and keep straight for around 2kms, where the road ends, take right and then go uphill for 500mts and you will find a stone breaking unit past police barricade. Hope this info is enough, and i would recommend not to bring your family here.

Level 5

Thanks Bro. Let me explore this once.

Pls keep post such items

Level 10

@subhavignesh The photos look amazing. It would be very helpful to share the Google Maps location as well if possible. That will certainly help others find and navigate to this wonderful place. 🙂 

Level 8

Sure bro ill try to share the location link

Level 8

IMG_20180506_180308.jpg

IMG_20180506_175823.jpg

Guys  the place is far more bigger than i actually thought. There are about 5 lakes, a big ground and a lot more to explore in here...   If you all are interested we can arrange for a meet up here. 

Level 8

Wow, I am living in Chennai for the past 5 years, but now only I came to know about this place.  Thank you so much for sharing.  Sarakku adika sema place kidaichiduchu.  🙂 Thanks once again bro.

Level 8

ha ha u r welcome bro...

Level 6

@subhavignesh Thanks for posting these photos Subhav, Chennai looks lovely & surely worth a trip one day.