Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

First Bangladeshi's Mountain Biking to Darjeeling

Mission Darjeeling From Bangladesh 

This is Yousuf Mohammed Seddat

a Level 5 local guide from Bangladesh. 

Recently I just completed my Mission of Mountain Biking tour to Darjeeling and Tiger Hill. at 9th December 2016 I started my Ride from Bangladesh-India Border Burimari-Changrabandha. First day I reached at Siliguri city after completed 82 km Ride. 

second day at first morning I started ride from Siliguri to Darjeeling. 

It was a fantastic day I had expected to climbing with my Bike for the first time in my cycling life. cause I didn't climbed like that road and the most Altitudes. Finally I reached Darjeeling town after evening and I had climbed totally 2300 meters within 76.1 kilometers mountain biking.

after the day I at first morning I started another mission to Tiger hill from Darjeeling town. planned for see sunrise there. unfortunately I missed this for 17 minutes only due to slow climbing on the vertical road to Tiger Hill. after 1.40 hrs and 2495 meters climbing I checked in to The Tiger hill.

with that mission I'm the first Bangladeshi who climbed with bicycle there from Bangladesh without any Mates/Team/Support. 

very glad to back in sweet home after 2 days. 

Keep me in your prayers for my next mission to World's highest motor-able road at Khardung la pass(jammu and kashmir). 

Thanks for being with me. 

Checked in Darjeeling Himalayan Railway StationChecked in Darjeeling Himalayan Railway Station

V sign under the Kanchanjonga Mount Everest at The Tiger HillV sign under the Kanchanjonga Mount Everest at The Tiger Hill

Dedicated my Ride to my Family #BDCyclistsDedicated my Ride to my Family #BDCyclists

Checked in Kurseong TownChecked in Kurseong Town

Somewhere in Siliguri while back to BorderSomewhere in Siliguri while back to Border

Somewhere in Kurseong while back to SiliguriSomewhere in Kurseong while back to Siliguri

Somewhere in Rohini while back to SiliguriSomewhere in Rohini while back to Siliguri

Siddhirganj Housing, Shiddhirganj, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh
8 comments
Level 10

Re: First Bangladeshi's Mountain Biking to Darjeeling

@YOUSUFMSEDDAT bro really we  proud of you . Bangladesh Local guides  all member too much happy to see your this achievement . hope soon we arrange a cycling meet up lead by You  

Mahabub Hasan
Level 1

nice photos!

Level 7

Assalamualaikum wa Rahmatullah.

@YOUSUFM wrote:

Mission Darjeeling From Bangladesh 

This is Yousuf Mohammed Seddat

a Level 5 local guide from Bangladesh. 

Recently I just completed my Mission of Mountain Biking tour to Darjeeling and Tiger Hill. at 9th December 2016 I started my Ride from Bangladesh-India Border Burimari-Changrabandha. First day I reached at Siliguri city after completed 82 km Ride. 

second day at first morning I started ride from Siliguri to Darjeeling. 

It was a fantastic day I had expected to climbing with my Bike for the first time in my cycling life. cause I didn't climbed like that road and the most Altitudes. Finally I reached Darjeeling town after evening and I had climbed totally 2300 meters within 76.1 kilometers mountain biking.

after the day I at first morning I started another mission to Tiger hill from Darjeeling town. planned for see sunrise there. unfortunately I missed this for 17 minutes only due to slow climbing on the vertical road to Tiger Hill. after 1.40 hrs and 2495 meters climbing I checked in to The Tiger hill.

with that mission I'm the first Bangladeshi who climbed with bicycle there from Bangladesh without any Mates/Team/Support. 

very glad to back in sweet home after 2 days. 

Keep me in your prayers for my next mission to World's highest motor-able road at Khardung la pass(jammu and kashmir). 

Thanks for being with me. 

Checked in Darjeeling Himalayan Railway StationChecked in Darjeeling Himalayan Railway Station

V sign under the Kanchanjonga Mount Everest at The Tiger HillV sign under the Kanchanjonga Mount Everest at The Tiger Hill

Dedicated my Ride to my Family #BDCyclistsDedicated my Ride to my Family #BDCyclists

Checked in Kurseong TownChecked in Kurseong Town

Somewhere in Siliguri while back to BorderSomewhere in Siliguri while back to Border

Somewhere in Kurseong while back to SiliguriSomewhere in Kurseong while back to Siliguri

Somewhere in Rohini while back to SiliguriSomewhere in Rohini while back to Siliguri

Thank you Brother @YOUSUFMSEDDAT for your historical picture.

Level 8

Thanks and my pleasure 😊

Level 8

Thanks Fazal brother

Level 8

Great to see bhai.. ❤️ 

Feeling proud. I hope one day I would join you.. ❤️ ❤️ 

Level 8

Thanks @anazizullah bhai. It's my pleasure. you are welcome to our adventure life 😄  

Level 8

@YOUSUFMSEDDAT Bhai, I'm also an adventurous human being. But I love your cycling part most. 😄 ❤️