cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Eat with overview or not

Hi, my name is Alberto

I opened a small restaurant in Vernazza 19018 La Spezia - Italy 

The restaurant (called Ristoriamo) is located 5 minutes from the train station, walking towards the north of town, towards the Italian post office (PT).

The position does not help me because there 's not in the centre near the sea overview, I make fresh food and local it's small but cozy.

I would like to make a test question to you users, do you would prefer to pay a lot of money, eat in a normal way but having in front a beautiful sea view, or pay the right for great food, but not being able to enjoy a beautiful view? Thank you

Vernazza, SP, Italia
1 comment

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Eat with overview or not

@ristoriamos thanks for the post. I prefer to minimize cost. That is why if I were there I would select best food in appropriate cost. That scene can be seen from elsewhere too. I think managing the money is far better than wasting a money. If money remained then if can be given to those who need it.

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

Re: Eat with overview or not

@ristoriamos thanks for the post. I prefer to minimize cost. That is why if I were there I would select best food in appropriate cost. That scene can be seen from elsewhere too. I think managing the money is far better than wasting a money. If money remained then if can be given to those who need it.