LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: 36 hours in Naples - Local Guides Swap DIY edition

OMG @LucioV , 👍👌👍🏅🏅🏅

Lastly you collect all those photos and make a wonderful Post everyone read this will add Naples to travel Wish list , this form the post alone , but when we know that our local guide in Naples is the gourgeous @DanielaBP this will make Naples at the Top of the Wish list 👍🎉👍😊😁😊

is the first Three Photos from DRUGSTORE or Bookstore  !? 

Level 8

Perfetto @LucioV! tanti Kudos for this awesome post about Naples 🙂

@JeslynL @YanniY this post should definitely be highlighted on Local Guides Connect.

Level 10

@OSAMA wrote:

OMG @LucioV , 👍👌👍🏅🏅🏅

Lastly you collect all those photos and make a wonderful Post everyone read this will add Naples to travel Wish list , this form the post alone , but when we know that our local guide in Naples is the gourgeous @DanielaBP this will make Naples at the Top of the Wish list 👍🎉👍😊😁😊

I wish i had more time!!! But this will be the beginning of a local guide DIY swap series 🙂

Level 10

@khammami wrote:

@JeslynL @YanniY this post should definitely be highlighted on Local Guides Connect.

Thanks @khammami! I've tried to insert more photos that i can!

But i'm approaching the 1000 photos limit, so i should be careful! 🙂

Former Google Contributor

Share an album, @LucioV! I love this DIY edition! And Naples is SUCH A SHOW OFF, especially the food. 😛

I hope this inspires many many MANY more Local Guides to do this on their own trips. Thank you for sharing, it was lovely to read this post. 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 9

@LucioV you are proactive , I like this DIY Swap , I think the Top Kudeod Authors must Do this DIY series am sure @ErmesT IN 👍😁 👍🎉🎁 🎉

@LucioV wrote:

@OSAMA wrote:

OMG @LucioV , 👍👌👍🏅🏅🏅

I wish i had more time!!! But this will be the beginning of a local guide DIY swap series 🙂

Level 8

@LucioV wrote:

@khammami wrote:

Thanks @khammami! I've tried to insert more photos that i can!

But i'm approaching the 1000 photos limit, so i should be careful! 🙂

as Jeslyn stated a link to a Google photos album will do rest & save you from exceeding the limit 😉

Level 9

And a YouTube Video will be Great 👍🏅👌👍🎉🎉

@khammami @LucioV

Level 8

@OSAMA wrote:

@khammami @LucioV

@OSAMA yep but that may need time for Lucio to produce a video. Sharing photos is easy & faster.

Level 9

@khammami 👍🎉

@LucioV share a promo clip of this Swap series I think he is Finish everything and want us to ask for 👍😊👌🏅

@khammami wrote:

@OSAMA wrote:

@khammami @LucioV

@OSAMA yep but that may need time for Lucio to produce a video. Sharing photos is easy & faster.