DiAnaUS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Worldwide Edit walk USA (Long Island, NY and Orlando FL)

@DiAnaUS Perfect Meetup 😊👍

And the Results 🎖 🎖🎖 🎖 🎖

👌👍

Level 8

@NareshDarji @OSAMA thank you both so much💙 

Level 9

You're Welcome @DiAnaUS , you make it 😊😊😊

Level 8

It was your persistence and encouragement @OSAMA I decided to officially join in the meet up 🤗 thank you for helping to bring the Global Community for this great event👍

Connect Moderator

Welcome @DiAnaUS

@DiAnaUS wrote:

@NareshDarji @OSAMA thank you both so much💙 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Wow you powered into that edit session @DiAnaUS well done.

Level 6

wow good stuff from @DiAnaUS I am blown away... I am intimidated - (positive intimidation) cause here I am saying I had only 5days notice from Don @HelloSamsonR 

I have learnt alot which I would put into the 2nd local meet I would organize. 

Kudos @DiAnaUS

@DiAnaUS wrote:

Following in the footsteps of @HelloSamsonR , representing both Long Island, N.Y. and Orlando, FL chapters of local guides we did some massive edits.  

(I didn't create an official meet up on Google, for these as it was less than 24hr notification and time allowance was unstable due to work, sorry fellow local guides, please forgive me💙

Before the edit walk numbersBefore the edit walk numbers

Level 8

@PaulPavlinovich haha thank you!  most of the edits where remarking in the correct location and for the description questions of handicap accessibility and entrances, many of the locations, especially the mall area and mall itself was a complete mess! 

Level 8

@anthony_chilaka thank you so much, but it was easy answer questions since I knew the areas really well  from work and growing up there 😁😁😁 only difficult part was playing tour guide to my dad while teaching him Google maps technology hahahaha

Connect Moderator

Malls often are a bit broken, even those looked after by trusted streetview photographers often have issues @DiAnaUS