Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Which Stadium is Best in Your Country?

Hola a todos.

A diferencia del resto de países suramericanos, en Venezuela el deporte que despierta mayores pasiones es el béisbol.

El béisbol llega a Venezuela con los inmigrantes estadounidenses que vinieron al país a inicios del siglo pasado a desarrollar la industria petrolera.

Actualmente Venezuela, junto a República Dominicana y  Puerto Rico, es una de las principales fuentes de grandes beisbolistas, entre los que destacan Miguel Cabrera y Altuve, entre muchos otros.

Aquí les dejo una foto del estadio de mi ciudad, el  "Antonio Herrera Gutiérrez", nido del Cardenales de Lara.IMG-20171013-WA0035.jpg

Level 9

Re: Which Stadium is Best in Your Area/Country?

Thanks @TulioD for sharing this nice view of the stadium from Venezuela...!

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

@Kamalhasnainee Nice post bro !!! Its the largest stadium for Bangladesh which is use for Specially Football and athletics field...

Level 10

I'm not so a great fan of stadiums, but i had the opportunity to work inside the main stadium of Rome, and talked about here: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Share-Your-Photos-and/What-happens-when-you-have-a-whole-stadi...

IMG_4076.JPG

DSC_2097_little.jpg

A local guide running in an empty stadium while doing 360 photographyA local guide running in an empty stadium while doing 360 photography

Level 8

Hello @Kamalhasnainee

I have been to your country and have visited lots of place and one of them is this stadium but I have visited it just from outside. Our national stadium is Dasarath Rangasala Stadium located in Tripureshwar, Kathmandu,Nepal. Unfortunately we got some damages in this stadium because of Earthquake in Nepal and now the re-construction is going on. Will share you the photo of it once it is completed. 

Thanks, Niraj Bhusal 

Level 9

@ShafiulB wrote:

@Kamalhasnainee Nice post bro !!! Its the largest stadium for Bangladesh which is use for Specially Football and athletics field...

Yes @ShafiulB it was used for huge international event & @LucioV brother, I have seen your great post mentioned here ! It is really a great job done by you. We are really inspired by this work. Thanks for sharing this nice work ref.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

@NirajBhusal wrote:

Hello @Kamalhasnainee

I have been to your country and have visited lots of place and one of them is this stadium but I have visited it just from outside. Our national stadium is Dasarath Rangasala Stadium located in Tripureshwar, Kathmandu,Nepal. Unfortunately we got some damages in this stadium because of Earthquake in Nepal and now the re-construction is going on. Will share you the photo of it once it is completed. 

Thanks, Niraj Bhusal 

Very sad, we have heard about that earthquake and many places were destroyed by this ! By the way thanks @NirajBhusal.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

Hi, this is the Estadio Metropolitano de Lara, en Barquisimeto Venezuela (Lara Metropolitan Stadium). Football is not the most popular sport in Venezuela, but we developed a great infraestructura for the Copa América (América Cup).Screenshot_20171015-122623.png

Screenshot_20171015-122502.png

Screenshot_20171015-122528.png

Screenshot_20171015-122559.png

Level 9

The view of the stadium is very very beautiful @TulioD !

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

@Kamalhasnainee my favorite one from Sri Lanka is Sugathadasa Stadium 🙂