ThanulakshanS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Two Wheel Friend

Hallo Everyone 

Hope Should Be An Interesting Topic About Motor Bikes , Most Men's Should Love The Two Wheel Machines And Also a First Love of Teenager's 

If You Feel Really Feel Bad Then Take A Ride Anything  Never Beat That Ride. 

My Babe Yamaha Fazer 150ccMy Babe Yamaha Fazer 150cc

The Manufacturing Process

1. Raw materials as well as parts and components arrive at the manufacturing plant by truck or rail, typically on a daily basis. As part of the just-in-time delivery system on which many plants are scheduled, the materials and parts are delivered at the place where they are used or installed.
  2. Manufacturing begins in the weld department with computer-controlled fabrication of the frame from high strength frame materials. Components are formed out of tubular metal and/or hollow metal shells fashioned from sheet metal. The various sections are welded together. This process involves manual, automatic, and robotic equipment.
  3. In the plastics department, small plastic resin pellets are melted and injected into molds under high pressure to form various plastic body trim parts. This process is known as injection molding.
  4. Plastic and metal parts and components are painted in booths in the paint department using a process known as powder-coating (this is the same process by which automobiles are painted). A powder-coating apparatus works like a large spray-painter, dispersing paint through a pressurized system evenly across the metal frame.
  5. Painted parts are sent via overhead conveyors or tow motor (similar to a ski lift tow rope) to the assembly department where they are installed on the frame of the motorcycle.

The engine is mounted in the painted frame, and various other components are fitted as the motorcycle is sent down the assembly line. Wheels, brakes, wiring cables, foot pegs, exhaust pipes, seats, saddlebags, lights, radios, and hundreds of other parts are installed on the motorcycle frame. (Source- Encyclopedia.com)

IMG_3485.JPG

In My Home Town Jaffna , Srilanka. In There The Most People's Using Motorbikes To Transport. At least One Motorbikes Should In Each Home. 

I Really Love The Motorbikes Its My Best Friend Too.

My Favorite Monster CBR 1000ccMy Favorite Monster CBR 1000cc

Don’t buy more bike than you can handle. If you’ve been off of motorcycles for awhile, you may be surprised by the performance of today’s bikes. Even models with small-displacement engines are notably faster and more powerful than they were 10 or 20 years ago.When shopping for a bike, start with one that fits you. When seated, you should easily be able to rest both feet flat on the ground without having to be on tiptoes. Handlebars and controls should be within easy reach. Choose a model that’s easy for you to get on and off the center stand; if it feels too heavy, it probably is. A smaller model with a 90- to 250-cc engine can make a great starter or commuter bike. 

In Srilanka The Maximum Engine Capacity Limit Is 250cc.

Safety First Before You Ride a Bike You Should Wear Your Safety Equipment's. 

Share Your Favorite Bikes @IlankovanT , @Kumaran_thanga , @AnuradhaP , @HelloSamsonR , @OSAMA , @NarenChandra , @KarthikeyanLandRov , @RtnArulPrakasamT , @WaweruM

Jaffna, Northern Province, Sri Lanka
31 comments
Level 8

Re: Two Wheel Friend

Level 7

@ThanulakshanS

I just started learning on a suzuki gladius... 

Quite a lot of fun! 😎

I should be finished in a couple of months, then I will look at buying a bike. 😁

I can't wait. 🙂IMG_20170505_114454.jpg

Level 9

😊😊

Yeah when I visit Sri Lanka i saw that huge number of people using motorbikes ,

Very nice post , @ThanulakshanS 🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🛵🛴🛵🛴🚲🛴🛵

Level 9

In Jordan specially in the capital Amnan it's new thing to ride motorbikes , Amman is seven mountains and government give us the permission to have motorbikes recently

I think 12 years , yeah this recently 😁😊😁😊,

@DChamandy @ThanulakshanS

Level 10

There are a lot of bike users here also @OSAMA bro. But I am pedestrian. 😅😆

I use to ride on my legs and public vehicles. 😅😆

@ThanulakshanS@DChamandy

Level 9

Hahaha @BishowvijayaP we call by Foot in Jordan 

Bus number 11 

11= two Foot 😁😁😁😁👍😁👍😁👍😊

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

@ThanulakshanS@DChamandy

Level 9

I am also same with you @BishowvijayaP. Thanks @ThanulakshanS for this topic. 

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

@ThanulakshanS@DChamandy

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

@OSAMA bro, I made a bit different word before. Its actually 'bike riders' instead of 'bike users'. 😅😆

Here we use 'on foot' instead of 'by foot'. We use the word 'by' for vehicles only. I don't know which is right. 😅😆

@OSAMA wrote:

Hahaha @BishowvijayaP we call by Foot in Jordan 

Bus number 11 

11= two Foot 😁😁😁😁👍😁👍😁👍😊

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

@ThanulakshanS@DChamandy

Level 9

Nice post @ThanulakshanS. Hope you will get the CBR 1000cc soon 🙂

I had Yamaha FZ-z and now no more.