Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Some Clicks From National Tree Fair-2017

@Kamalhasnainee thanks for info bro.

Actually you id not quoted its importance in a pin point but I saw something there i.e. globe amarnath.

Isn't the amarnath meaning 'never dying'? I think this is the important part of this flower. Can you say something about the term 'amarnath'?

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

Yes @BishowvijayaP the importance of this flower is very high in our area also. Gomphrena globosa, commonly known as globe amaranth , it is using in various purposes also in worldwide. 

Level 9

Oh sorry brother @BishowvijayaP, I know it is using to make garland for brother's neck by their sister as a symbol of protection in Nepal, India and also in Bangladesh and for other purposes.

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

@Kamalhasnainee thanks for info bro.

Actually you id not quoted its importance in a pin point but I saw something there i.e. globe amarnath.

Isn't the amarnath meaning 'never dying'? I think this is the important part of this flower. Can you say something about the term 'amarnath'?

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

Yes @BishowvijayaP the importance of this flower is very high in our area also. Gomphrena globosa, commonly known as globe amaranth , it is using in various purposes also in worldwide. 

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

Thank you so much @Kamalhasnainee bro. I was trying to compare about its importance here in Nepal and there in Dhaka. But found the same. 😀😁

Level 9

Really @BishowvijayaP love & symbol of relation it is same all over the Globe but the creations are making differentiation between all of us otherwise it is same. Thanks brother.

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Thank you so much @Kamalhasnainee bro. I was trying to compare about its importance here in Nepal and there in Dhaka. But found the same. 😀😁

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

awesome !!! You introducing so amazing photography !!!! @Kamalhasnainee

Thanks for tag me here!!

Happy Guiding !!!