cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: [RECAP] Worldwide Geo walk Discovering the Hidden Gems of our city - Sydney

@Justine2807 

You really had a great Geo Walk.

After seeing pictures, I felt cool and peace of mind. 

If I were at Sydney, I surely visit this site .

Many kudos.

Level 10

Helloooo @KarenVChin

It is always a fun sunny warm smile from San Francisco when you connect with us in Sydney Karen.

As you know San Francisco is the sister City for Sydney both so lucky to have our glorious harbour for

excellent views and events. Our Worldwide Geo walk to discover the hidden gems of Sydney went really

well, it was such a beautiful day. The Sydney Botanical Gardens has so many beautiful gems to discover,

always growing and changing, yet filled with historical valuable treasures. 

Really happy days to be part of this great event arranged by @OSAMA  

Thank you for your kind comments and contributions. 

Shine on sweetness. 

Best wishes

@Justine

Level 10

Hi @BudionoS

The famous Sydney Opera House is so glorious and wonderful to view every time, 

you never get tired of looking and or visiting it, it is breathtaking. It is fabulous to see shows there too. 

It will be great to catch to catch up with you when you come to visit there. 

The Botanical Gardens we went to for the Worldwide Geo Walk to discover the hidden gems in your city,

are right next to the Opera House as you can see and well worth a visit as well. We had a wonderful day. 

Thank you for your kindness.

Have a magical day

Cheers

@Justine2807

Level 10

Hi @Prdeep

Happy days, it is wonderful to hear you are at peace and feeling great. 

Thank you for your kindness. I am happy you are wanting to visit this site when you are in Sydney. 

It really is a fantastic place to see, very relaxing by the water and interesting with lots of 

hidden gems.

Thank you again. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 10

Hi @DavidTito

I am so thankful for your contributions. Your very welcome and it will be fantastic to see you and your loved ones here in Sydney anytime. 

A new perspective is always a state of mind, You always manage to be looking at things with an inspirational view, truly motivational.

It is outstanding how you also always stay positive and keep up all the excellent support, kindness, 

plus fabulous sense of humour! Happy days! Stay connected.

Shine on champion. 

Best wishes

@Justine

Level 10

Hi @OSAMA  💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

D.I.A.M.O.N.D.S You too are a gem, we are all diamonds, taking shape, all are as valuable, each has a different shine. 

Your support and goodwill is infectious. Thank you so much for your help and kindness. 

It was an excellent day for all who took part in this incredible Worldwide Geo Walk to discover Hidden Gems in your city.

From reading all the magnificent RECAPS, we all had a magnificent time. 💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

It was a fun time everywhere and there was a lot of great communication, that lead to connection and collections of ideas,

sharing favourite places that helps all involved. It has been a truly successful event. 

Lots of laughter , music, art, culture, science and nature shared internationally because we can and should! Sharing is caring! 

Thank you again! Thanks to all who assisted you too. 

@HelloSamsonR @AkmalB @Osaka78

@BudionoS @DavidTito @SalmaanN

@KarenVChin 

👌👍👌👍👌👍😁😁😁😁👌👍👌👍👌👍

Many many thanks also to the Google Local Guides Connect teams always here to guide and support as well. 

Cheers 💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

@Justine

Level 8

@Justine2807 thank you for your words of honor eyes are upon us from out side looking in we have it covered thank you so kindly @DavidTito ....

@Justine wrote:

Hi @DavidTito

I am so thankful for your contributions. Your very welcome and it will be fantastic to see you and your loved ones here in Sydney anytime. 

A new perspective is always a state of mind, You always manage to be looking at things with an inspirational view, truly motivational.

It is outstanding how you also always stay positive and keep up all the excellent support, kindness, 

plus fabulous sense of humour! Happy days! Stay connected.

Shine on champion. 

Best wishes

@Justine

I did notice your flag need attention we must discuss that I am guru with that see you at Hangout my friend  

Level 10

Ahh @Justine2807, this recap is just breathtaking, and very very luminous. You really do shine on, even brighter than the lazers that grazed my legs later that afternoon, ahem... okay maybe... I don't know. Also you forgot to tag me, so I didn't see this until just now! Do forgive me for my lag! I want to post a little bit of a recap too, but since you've already done the bulk...

The Sydney fernery, giving us a little taste of prehistory.The Sydney fernery, giving us a little taste of prehistory.

The Rose Garden and Pavilion.The Rose Garden and Pavilion.

Mortuary station, next to Centre Station.Mortuary station, next to Centre Station. 

Here's a picture of Justine and I, right in front of Mrs. Macquarie's Chair!Here's a picture of Justine and I, right in front of Mrs. Macquarie's Chair!

The view from the Macquarie Peninsula, absolutely breathtaking.The view from the Macquarie Peninsula, absolutely breathtaking.

The Governor Phillip monument, the founder of Australia.The Governor Phillip monument, the founder of Australia.

Actually, your recap is really good, I'm just going to post the pictures and let them speak a thousand words each, hehe!

Level 10

Dear Briggs, hope all's well. Nice photo-story. Beautiful historic gardens. Looks like a lovely day. Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 8

You are welcome, @Justine2807.. I am lucky to have a good friend like you.. And as you said, Support and kindness indeed make huge difference.. 🙂

@Justine wrote:

@SalmaanN Hello and thank you.

It was a wonderful day at our Worldwide Geo walk Discover Hidden Gems in your City Sydney.

There are so many fantastic RECAPS. This was a very successful event all around the world. 

You are very kind, your words are very generous. I was very lucky to have such lovely assistance from so many 

fantastic Local Guides Connect members like yourself,  support and kindness always makes such a difference.

With kind regards

@Justine2807

Vellore Local Guides