AaliG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Philippine Escapade

I know it's not a common destination from where I am but I just had a two week- long vacation and I've spent it in my homeland, the Philippines! You've got everything, from skyscrapers to beaches. Everything is almost always cheaper. Southeast Asia is so close to each other that I was even able to squeeze trips to Hong Kong and Macau.

You guys should check out this really short video I made:

I'm planning to make separate ones for Hong Kong and Macau. Can't wait to share them with you!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send them my way. I know my way around the country. 😉

Tagaytay, Calabarzon, Philippines
8 comments
Level 10

Re: Philippine Escapade

@AaliG Amazing video. You have enjoyed it a lot. I love to taste the food. 🙂

Former Google Contributor

Looks like you really had a great time. The food made me hungry! Were you able to share photos and reviews for the places you visited?

@AaliG wrote:

I know it's not a common destination from where I am but I just had a two week- long vacation and I've spent it in my homeland, the Philippines! You've got everything, from skyscrapers to beaches. Everything is almost always cheaper. Southeast Asia is so close to each other that I was even able to squeeze trips to Hong Kong and Macau.

You guys should check out this really short video I made:

I'm planning to make separate ones for Hong Kong and Macau. Can't wait to share them with you!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send them my way. I know my way around the country. 😉

Level 8

@MariaAileenA thank you! I definitely have. My family laughed at me for taking photo of every food that comes out from the kitchen or every thing I put my eyes on. Lol. It was all worth it!

Connect Moderator

Hola @AaliG, me encanto tu vídeo, muy divertido, comida por todos lados jejeje 👍😀, los postres en la última parte del vídeo, parecían muy tentadores 😋

saludos Farid.

Level 10

Oh yes, I love this @AaliG! It's always wonderful to see other people experience a taste of home. It really is more fun in the Philippines, hehe! Gotta go back soon! And the food and the cheapness of everything, it really bedazzles me.

Level 8

@Briggs I 100% agree with you! It was indeed very cheap. Both my heart and wallet were filled with happiness. Ha ha! 

Level 8

If you guys found this entertaining, you can check out this post I wrote featuring the other two places I've checked in the Southeast.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Share-Your-Photos-and/Two-Week-Getaway-in-the-Southeast/m-p/31...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Great video. The Philippines is a beautiful place with the highlight for me being the delicious food! And jeepney rides. Those things are too cool.