Gio51x's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: My story I introduce myself to you

Welcome to Bogor @Gio51x

I've been living in Bogor for almost 14 years and it changed so much in just few years. I think @RiverDefender who lives here longer than I would have more stories about the city.

Well, the traffic is very bad here. The places that you're interested are near the Bogor Railway Station. It is one of the most crowded and busy places in the city center. There's also a development of new building near the station, I don't know what it is though. 

It is nice to know you @Gio51x

Level 10

dear friend @SUDIYAH  

thank you also my knowing you and sharing with you places that every day I explore with SV, in fact Jakarta with the port showed me many interesting things, but also Bogor, Bandung, Solo and other cities of Indonesia and the world, I will return in these days .

SEE YOU SOON.

gio'.

Level 9

@Gio51x hope you got an invite to San Francisco. I think you should.

Cheers!

Level 10

dear friend @MAdriel 

this year I have not registered, it will be for the next time .... thanks for your message.

Level 10

@Gio51x

If you had applied, you will be definitely in for summit at SF.

@Gio51x wrote:

dear friend @MAdriel 

this year I have not registered, it will be for the next time .... thanks for your message.

BM63
Level 10

dear friend @BakulMehta  

unfortunately this year I can not, I have a family member who has important health problems and now, after everything seemed fine, it seems that there are problems again, unfortunately the dates in which the SF event falls could coincide I do not know , but I can not do otherwise, with periods that could be different from serene, mine was a pure precaution ...

this year regardless of whether they would have selected me or not, I can not register.

it will be maybe for another time.

thanks anyway for the thought. 

GIO'.

Level 10

@Gio51x

Sorry to hear about health of your relative.

Pl take care.

Will join next year.

Thanks.

@Gio51x wrote:

dear friend @BakulMehta  

unfortunately this year I can not, I have a family member who has important health problems and now, after everything seemed fine, it seems that there are problems again, unfortunately the dates in which the SF event falls could coincide I do not know , but I can not do otherwise, with periods that could be different from serene, mine was a pure precaution ...

this year regardless of whether they would have selected me or not, I can not register.

it will be maybe for another time.

thanks anyway for the thought. 

GIO'.

BM63
Level 10

@BakulMehta 

@MAdriel 

@SUDIYAH 

@Divyesh000 

@NandKK 

Hello everyone, every day, my presentation and the summary of the day before continue,
that is, on Monday, I was absent yesterday, as I have been exploring the world every day with Street View, I must say that in the past it was not like today, I explored, watched, but did not share anything because there were no platforms on which to share aspects of world. 

Monday I rediscovered places that are interesting again,

thanks to the friend's link @HUMBERTO_V I discovered a small fortification in a wonderful forest in Spain, 

then I had never seen a clock attached to a bell tower I saw a small pool under construction and then in Figueres between the canals I attracted a villa with a private dock this 4 photos chosen on 25 posts with photos published and shared, because in the general of road views then there are SV that seem more interesting, and these are places delocalized by areas of great tourism even if placed in tourist locations or not. because the beauty of exploring the world is to discover places where we would never go, why would we never go? Because it's not a vacation spot because there is nothing, maybe there is only a fence because our life will never take us there, there are endless because the fact that a person will never go to a place ... with Street View instead you go 'everywhere ... GIO'
Level 9

@Gio51x sir how are you there, thank you sir for sharing your work and sharing your experience too with us but I was thinking that you already selected and you gonna go there,  if you didn't got selected so who is going to guide us or to me

Level 10

@Safdarrai  

thanks, but I can not attend at least not this year ... maybe I'll sign up next time.