Level 10

Re: My story I introduce myself to you

@XanderO  

thanks soon I will make a ride with SV 

GIO' 

Level 6

Hi @Gio51x

NICE contribution. Keep sharing and keep updating. 

Let's make Google a better place for the Global Cummunity.

Good luck !

Thokchom DS

Level 3

Dear friends am  Cataleiya 

Level 10

@helga19 

@SHIVA-KASHI 

@Cataleiya 

@THOKCHOM 

@XanderO 

@BahauddinS 

hello friends for those who know me for those who do not know me, every day I tell a bit about myself, my passion for Street View from 2008 to today and my miles traveled to date and every day I discover new places in the world and share them here ...

places and aspects, innovations and history, costume, art ,,,, the world is big and varied and even more immense with Street View ...

yesterday a tour in Europe and then in the Soviet Union today again in the Soviet Union, in Indonesia, in Ukraine in Mylolaiv and Odessa, then Italy and other places that I will randomly choose ...

yesterday attracted me the art of a bicycle in Switzerland,
a house decorated with flowers in Switzerland and then in the Soviet Union with the extension of the road. Avtodoroga Khabarovsk - Sovetskaya Gavan 'and then a wonderful church in Sovetskaja Gavan', Khabarovsk Territory.

Level 6

Hi @Cataleiya

Nice to know you. My name is Thokchom DS from India. Let's make Google a better place for the Global Cummunity.

Good luck !

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 10

Beautiful flowers there, thanks for sharing @Gio51x

Level 6

Hi @XanderO

Romantic sharing.  Keep updating.

Good luck !

Regards

Thokchom DS

Level 10

@EstherGC 

@Mooyyoo 

@carriedeps 

@AdriansyahPutera 

@BudiFXW 

@PaDeSSo 

@RiverDefender 

@DavidTito 

Hello everyone, yesterday from the beautiful Indonesia that made me know interesting places,
today a tour a bit 'different that will also transit from Jakarta, Solo, Bandung, Bogor and then in Australia and then in Moscow, then Mykolaiv and Odessa in Ukraine, Rome, Venice, Turin, my life my city ... and other locations in this moment unknown as it is the tour without itinerary that I carry out every day even when I go to Prague, until I find something to share I go on ... often live on the street there are places full of interests but often there we see because involved in another situation, for example we have to go somewhere and we do not notice a tree of a pot or a van rather than a store ... with SV instead you can discover many interesting things from a visual... 

yesterday I discovered many interesting places that I had to create a folder with many links SV that I refer to go there on other days ... I live in Italy, sometimes I miss Italy seen with SV, today I will pass from Italy ... yesterday from beautiful Indonesia I had the opportunity to be attracted by many aspects, many, I have published several, among different SV shared, the most 'interesting were: an art depicting a closed shutter some colored houses the degradation of abandoned waste on the outskirts of Jakarta, this is a major problem in Italy and around the world. and then finally the wonderful entrance architecture to the commercial depot
Level 10

I like the graffiti, thanks for sharing again @Gio51x