TariqMahmood's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: My Recent Trip (Swat, Kalam, Gulgit, Chitral)

Hi @TariqMahmood

What a beauty of beautiful Pakistan,

Tariq sahib this is called a tour of lovely side of Pakistan,I simply love the photos,

As I am a foodie so I like most the food photos 😁😁😁, Tandoori Roti,white channe, Julebi,and fresh watermelon,

I just wanted to ask you,I saw a photo of pishawari chappal,who bought that and how much is the price there,

Thank you so much for sharing

Thank you @Anonymous for mention me, otherwise I might be missed the post,

Level 9

Awesome brother @TariqMahmood 

I just love this amazing place & you have covered all this Himalayan range on motorcycle wow 

Legend @LucioV I know you are a mountain climber & lover of natural landscape I invite you to see the beauty of my motherland amazingly covered in this post 🙂

Level 8

@Haseeb, @AkmalB , @BahauddinS, @Anonymous and @Julien44 thank you all for encouraging me on this post. I really enjoyed my trip as Pakistan is one of the secret kept beauty on this globe. We are lucky to have such beautiful Landscapes and people in our country. I will try to post my previous trips highlights too in Sha Allah. 

TariqMahmood
Level 8

Dear @AkmalB brother thanks for your kind words. The Peshawar Chappel you saw in this post is bought by me and it just cost me Rs. 600 PKR. Is not cheap one? Whenever you come to Pakistan we may plan one trip of lovely Pakistan together. 

TariqMahmood
Level 8

@BahauddinS brother thanks for your great appreciation. And you are always welcome to Pakistan for a wonderful trip together we will arrange in Sha Allah. Keep in touch. 

TariqMahmood
Level 10

Hi @TariqMahmood

Thank you so much for answering, actually I like that kind of foot wear,

And that is looking awesome,

Sure we could plan something together whenever I will be there in pakistan ,

It will be pleasure to meet you brother

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you very much @TariqMahmood you inspired me to arrange a trip on my Motorbike too 😎 

@LaxmiG1 @BishowvijayaP @DavidTito @169746 @Sami-ur-rahman @_Umer @Sagir @Justine2807 have a look on the beautiful adventure of 2200 kms of Mr. TARIQ MAHMOOD, Pakistan Local Guides 

Level 7

Wow, what a beautiful journey he had. Hats off to @TariqMahmood sb. Thanks a lot dear senior @Anonymous bhai for mentioning us here. 

Level 7

@TariqMahmood sir this album made me so excited to see those amazing views and beautiful landscape with my own eyes.....

@

GB - AJ&K Jewels of Pakistan 

SAM
Level 7