MahabubMunna's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Mustard flower - A yellow Ocean

Beautiful photos!  I hope you added them to the park you might have taken them in.  Thanks for the beauty.  

Level 8

@NadyaPN Hi.

Flower is not useful generally, only looks good. 

Basically the seed of the Mustard is the main product or the crop what you say. We get the Mustard Oil from it. Very useful oil in Bangladesh. People use this oil as body oil to cooking oil. Mothers use this oil to newborns for better health and skin protection. My mother also used this for me. 👶😇

The cuisine cooked with this oil is very teasty.

however when the Mustard plants are small it can be eaten as a vegetable. Hope you understand the significance of this plant and crop. 🤩🤩🤩👩‍🍳👩‍🍳👩‍🍳

Level 9

Beautiful background @MahabubMunna 🙂

Level 8

Level 10

@MahabubMunna it's very and very beautiful! last summer I was in France - in Burgundy. This region is Mustard's Paradise. Look, how many types of mustard are here:

French mustardFrench mustard

In Ukraine we use mustard as condiment with meat. sometimes I use mustard for salad. 

Level 10

@NatalkaR there also mixed with fruit and peakles . look nice but there use much level so not use like this type pot 🙂 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 6

Excelentes fotografías @MahabubMunna

Felicidades y gracias por compartirlo  

Level 8

This is a wonderful post brother @MahabubMunna

Those photos are really great to see 😍😍

Regards,

JUSTIN ALEX

South India

Level 9

Simply amazing bro @MahabubMunna

I like all photos , you are truly living Legend 😊👍😊👍

Level 9

@MahabubMunna Wow it was a wonderful post so that we could enjoy the beauty . Any way the cultivation have given life to eyes also 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#