Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Jute > The Golden Fiber of Bangladesh

Jute is one of the versatile natural fiber and it is called Golden Fiber of Bangladesh. Jute is a long, soft and shiny vegetable fiber. It is possible to make strong & shiny yarn by jute. It has been used in raw materials for packaging, textile, non-textile and agricultural sector. It is grown in Bangladesh, India, Myanmar, Nepal, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Brazil and some other countries. Although jute is grown in almost all the districts of Bangladesh, Faridpur, Tangail, Jessore, Dhaka, Sirajganj, Bogra, and Jamalpur are considered the better growing areas. Its green leaves are eaten as jute leafy vegetables in rural & urban areas.  

Land of Jute (Captured by me)Land of Jute (Captured by me)

Jute Products (Captured by me)Jute Products (Captured by me)Jute Products  (Captured by me)Jute Products (Captured by me)

Traditionally, use of jute products are limited to packaging materials like twine, hessian, gunny bag, twill, carpet backing, wool pack, tarpaulin, mats, canvas, wall cover, upholstery, and as furnishing fabrics of different types and natures.

Jute Product  (Captured by me)Jute Product (Captured by me)Jute Product  (Captured by me)Jute Product (Captured by me)Jute Product  (Captured by me)Jute Product (Captured by me)

In 1973 the Jute Division was created and put under the direct control of the Finance Ministry so that it could look exclusively on various aspects of jute. In 1976 this Division was converted into full-fledged ministry. Now the International Jute Organisation has its head office in Dhaka. Source of Information ll Source 1, ll Source 2.

Have a look - @TraciC @MariaBi @ErmesT @Myrathor @Csaba 

Thanks.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Bangladesh
85 comments
Level 9

Re: Jute > The Golden Fiber of Bangladesh

More products here. You may like also - @YanniY  @IlankovanT @BishowvijayaP @AkmalB @HelloSamsonR @OSAMA @DiAnaUS @KarenVChin @PavelSarwar

Cap by Jute  (Captured by me)Cap by Jute (Captured by me)

Thanks.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

Interesting and informative as always @Kamalhasnainee

Thanks for sharing 😉

Level 9

You are welcome @OSAMA !

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 7

Fantasti review about Jute, every moment is good for increase our knowledge 🙂

Level 9

Thanks @xaviverit for your nice comment !

@xaviverit wrote:

Fantasti review about Jute, every moment is good for increase our knowledge 🙂

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

Level 9

@Kamalhasnainee nice article bro, glad i can use jute to make foot ware and eat them as vegetables at the same time, just kidding, but seriously those foot wears will make for a good adventure as local guide.

Level 9

Thanks @ShafiulB !

@ShafiulB wrote:

Amazing post @Kamalhasnainee.

With full details information. 

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

It's not funny @OnyedikaBenjaminJ it's real ! You may try it at your home. It's green leaf are using for vegetable, please follow the link to see about this. Full recipe of vegetable by green leaf of Jute Video link collected from YouTube.

And the stick of jute ! You will be astonished if you think about the stick of Jute ! How? let me explain. Jute-stick ash precious as gold. Though it is used as firewood but it has no significant role as firewood. It is time for jute stick too to earn Forex. 

Two workers burning jute sticks in a furnace for producing ash at a factory in Pabna recently. The factory sends the ash, which has a huge export potential, to China. Photo: Ahmed Humayun Kabir Topu (Web)Two workers burning jute sticks in a furnace for producing ash at a factory in Pabna recently. The factory sends the ash, which has a huge export potential, to China. Photo: Ahmed Humayun Kabir Topu (Web)

You may well have seen this many times before: long, thin jute sticks being dried under the open by the roadside or at a village yard. Usually, they end up as fuel for earthen stoves or as fences for betel leaf plantations. More details about this please go through the link here@ErmesT @DiAnaUS

Thanks.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh