cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Playa palenque RD

CocolandiaCocolandia

Level 10

Re: How is sunrise and sunset in your city?

This is actually a sunrise, as seen from one of the best terraces of Rome, Gianicolo. Hope you like it!

Connect Moderator

Excelente me encanto @LucioV, la música que escogiste esta muy bien lo mismo, como combinaste con los efectos de la cámara rápida 👍😀

Level 10

@FaridM wrote:

Excelente me encanto @LucioV, la música que escogiste esta muy bien lo mismo, como combinaste con los efectos de la cámara rápida 👍😀

Grazie Farid! 🙂 I love making short clips from my city! (sorry, i can read Spanish but not writing!).

Level 5

@LucioV,

Very enthralling and very beautiful mate! You should become a cinematographer.I was always a huge Jean-Paul Belmondo fan in my younger days.........Breathless..and The Burglars with the great Omar Sharif were 2 of my favorites.I like the way the Europeans shoot their movies rather than the American unbelievable method.The Aussies know how to film great movies in a realistic way too...look at Mad Max.One of our favorites is Danny Deckchair...a fantastic surreal romantic story that will tell you a lot about Aussie culture.....it was released in 2003.Sherri and I are huge movie and music buffs.We have a substantial dvd library and a very large music collection....vinyl records,cds and of course iTunes where I keep most of our music.Keep living your dreams my friend.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 10

You are too good with me.

Anyway, i love cinema, and i've worked in cinema, in some way, you could find me in IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3987708/

Maybe, once in may life, i will produce some short movie!

Thanks my friend!

Lucio

Level 5

@LucioV,

Not at all...I see a lot of talent my friend ...and a good heart......2 of the most important attributes needed to be successful in life.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 6

Best sunset view in Regents Park, London.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Best sunset view in Regents Park, London.

Hi @MikeB

Beautiful sunset! I merged your post here in this dedicate thread when many suns from all over the world are raising and setting:). 

I also redacted your personal e-mail from the post's tag. We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. If you wish to get in touch with other Local Guides, there is a private messaging system in place instead.

Please take a moment to review our community policy and check this useful tips on using this community before posting.

Many thanks!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 3

Nature Photos Livingston County NY

Let's see pictures of nature taken in Livingston County New York. We are in the center of an important foliage cooridor samwiched between the great lake of Ontario and the vast  Allegheny National Forest. An interesting note, Allegheny forest is the only location east of the Mississippi where a native Elk herd can be found. Thru out the year nature gives us something special here in the Gennesse valley, often not easily missed. As winter looses it's hold and days get longer we spring into life. When we see the crocuses and hear the peepers we also experience dramatic sunsets. Due to the angle of the evening sun and that Livingston county is west and elevated directly off the long fetch of the great lake of Erie the sun reflects the lake into the sunsets back drop. The explanation is not much justice, the site is an expanded and vivid sunset. I Love NY!image_08.jpg

image_07.jpg

image_03.jpg

image_02.jpg

0725142031.jpg

IMAG0039.jpg