NirajBhusal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Heavy Hail falls in Kathmandu Valley

Hello Local guides !

Yesterday we had a heavy rainfall with hails in different parts of Kathmandu Valley.  I am going to share some pictures of it from Sanothimi, Bhaktapur area. 

IMG_20171029_064310.jpgIMG_20171029_083352.jpgIMG_20171029_083343.jpgIMG_20171029_064303.jpg

Sanothimi, Madhyapur Thimi, Central Development Region, Nepal
19 comments
Level 8

Re: Heavy Hail falls in Kathmandu Valley

@NirajBhusal woW this looks sub below temperatures has this happen before? whats the normal lowest?

@NirajBhusal wrote:

Hello Local guides !

Yesterday we had a heavy rainfall with hails in different parts of Kathmandu Valley.  I am going to share some pictures of it from Sanothimi, Bhaktapur area. 

IMG_20171029_064310.jpgIMG_20171029_083352.jpgIMG_20171029_083343.jpgIMG_20171029_064303.jpg

Level 8

No @DavidTito, I haven't seen this big hails yet. Yes, the weather is being cooler. 

Level 8

@NirajBhusal so this is a big drop since last year?

@NirajBhusal wrote:

No @DavidTito, I haven't seen this big hails yet. Yes, the weather is being cooler. 

Level 9

It seems that cold is coming to Kathmandu, @NirajBhusal.

I hope the heavy hail don't make damages. 

Nice pic of the sky 😊

Level 10

@NirajBhusal Nice pictures. 

Level 10

Hi @NirajBhusal

It is very interesting to see. Thank you for sharing these pictures of extreme weather effects from rain and hail in Sanothimi, Bhaktapur area. 

I hope like @AlejandraMaria that there is no hail damage at all. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 8

Thank you @AlejandraMaria , yes cold is coming to Kathmandu. Some plants and crops got damaged due to the hails but there was no additional damage. 

Level 8

Thank you @Justine2807. The weather is being colder because of the heavy rain and hails. Yes, there was no damages except few plants and crops in the field. 

Level 8