PaulPavlinovich's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Got my Trusted Street View Photographer badge!

Connect Moderator

@IrvanD It's possible they were not approved. Not all of mine have been (some were too close to each other for example).

Level 8

oke thanks @PaulPavlinovich already read about 360 post detail last night. now its clearing my curious hahaha :v

Level 10

@PaulPavlinovich Congratulations!!!

Level 7

رد: Got my Trusted Street View Photographer badge!

Congratulations

Connect Moderator

رد: Got my Trusted Street View Photographer badge!

Level 8

I Got my Trusted Street View Photographer badge too! Good advice @PaulPavlinovich With a bit of work everyone can earn the badge. 

Cheers.

@PaulP wrote:

Got my Trusted Street View Photographer badge!

Capture.PNG
If you're interested in 360 photography I strongly encourage taking part in the Local Guides program. Once you get your 50th approved 360 posted to maps you become trusted. It really doesn't take long. To get your images approved find places that don't already have them and follow the guidelines in the Street View App.

I earned my GSV Trusted BadgeI earned my GSV Trusted Badge

Level 7

@PaulP wrote:

Got my Trusted Street View Photographer badge!

Capture.PNG
If you're interested in 360 photography I strongly encourage taking part in the Local Guides program. Once you get your 50th approved 360 posted to maps you become trusted. It really doesn't take long. To get your images approved find places that don't already have them and follow the guidelines in the Street View App.

Congratulations Paul, Well done!

Im only 24 pictures away from 50.