Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Gardening in Different Ways; Bringing Green to The World

Because the amount of land is decreasing day by day, the amount of carbon dioxide in the sky is increasing every day for that reason the temperature also increasing randomly, due to the lack of adequate vegetation. It has become difficult to maintain the normal balance of life. 

So many different steps have been taken to protect the balance of the environment in different countries. Based on that today our Topic Headline is "Gardening in different ways ; Bringing green to the world"

Please help us/you to build a green world with your mobile / cameras and share it here from your area/country.

The first thing I want to highlight in the formation of a green world is that since the amount of land is decreasing day by day, our means are gardening on the roof of the house/building ie green gardening in the roof of the house.

So, our first episode is -

"Gardening on the roof top; bringing green to the world" 

Bangladesh - Dhaka South City Corporation (DSCC) mayor Mohammad Saeed Khokon announced : "10 percent tax waiver on The Roof Top Gardening". On this basis, Raju Bhai adjacent to Chapra Mosque in the Goran area has built a beautiful garden on the roof of the 7th floor and 8th floor of his house, which I would like to share some charming pictures here.

Roof top gardeningRoof top gardeningMe at garden (Roof top gardening)Me at garden (Roof top gardening)Mr. Raju at Garden In front of fisheries sectionMr. Raju at Garden In front of fisheries section20170513_105954.jpgGarden ViewGarden View

I will merge my existing post about gardening. Please everybody merge your gardening post with it. Please see the full album here -----

@TraciC@ErmesT , @FaridTDF , @Myrathor , @AnuradhaP , @LucioV , @IlankovanT   have a look at my post & album ....!

Thanks for watching 

Kamal Hasnainee

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Goran, Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh
67 comments
Level 9

Gardening in-front of house !

Hi everybody ! I would like to share a nice topic with everybody about gardening in-front of house! At present everybody wants to decorate their house with various theme like lighting, nice outer gate or a nice garden in-front of the house. Often we  see some garden in-front of some houses.  I would like to share some pics of gardening like that. Please add some nice & gorgeous gardening pics from your archives

Gardening in-front of a houseGardening in-front of a houseGardening in-front of a houseGardening in-front of a houseGardening in-front of a houseGardening in-front of a house

Thanks for watching ..... @LucioV , @ErmesT , @Myrathor , @AnuradhaP , @IlankovanT , @Corrie

Kamal Hasnainee

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

Re: Gardening in-front of house !

Hi @Kamalhasnainee thanks for tagging me in!

I live in a big and crowdy city, so it's not usual to have some gardens in front of houses.

I'm so lucky i have a common green area just in front of my windows, i will share a view just from my sleeping room window:

IMG_20170501_114923.jpg

IMG_20170501_114928.jpg

Level 9

Wow @LucioV just very nice !

Thanks for sharing!

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

@Kamalhasnainee@LucioVwhat a start you all !!!

Nice photography share !!

i am searching for add my one 

Level 9

Thanks @ShafiulB I am also waiting to view one from you!

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

@Kamalhasnainee thanks for tagging me. this is awesome. these days I'm living in a different place, it's an apartment and no space for gardening. soon I will share my home garden 🙂

Level 9

@IlankovanT you are most welcome!

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

@IlankovanT@LucioV , @ErmesT have a look for more pics of gardening in front of house.

Gardening in front of houseGardening in front of houseGardening in front of houseGardening in front of houseGardening in front of houseGardening in front of houseGardening in front of houseGardening in front of house 

Thanks for watching

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10