OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 9

Re: FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰

And this was my breakfast today: 

@OSAMA I was following the @AnnaDickson postΒ΄s tips that you shared :)Thanks!  Outside, with natural light  (I live in  the "Coast of Light" so I have to take advantage of it πŸ˜‰ Now I have to improve, this is the beginning...

Caption: Toasted portuguese bread with tomato, olive oil and salt (LG @AlejandraMarΓ­a)Caption: Toasted portuguese bread with tomato, olive oil and salt (LG @AlejandraMarΓ­a)@OSAMA

Level 9

@MedRidaZ  Thanks!!!  YouΒ΄re very kind! And @Anonymous could join, he lived there...  

All my family have their passports ready πŸ™‚

We live in different continents but we are very close.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Pan tumaca @AlejandraMaria? Y mollete de Antequera o pitufo?.Jejejeje

Level 8

Yeyyy @AlejandraMaria @Anonymous Welcome welcome 😍😍.....i going to be so happy to see you!! 

@AlejandraMaria wrote:

@MedRidaZ  Thanks!!!  YouΒ΄re very kind! And @Anonymous could join, he lived there...  

All my family have their passports ready πŸ™‚

We live in different continents but we are very close.

Level 8

@AlejandraMaria@Anonymous

Y los mΓ‘s importante es que hablo perfectamente castellano y un poquito de catalan tambien... y ahora que pensas ? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Entonces por quΓ© hablamos tΓΊ y yo en inglΓ©s @MedRidaZ? Hahahaha. Bueno...para que los demΓ‘s nos comprendan claro πŸ˜‰

Level 8

Jajajaja @Anonymous,

El problema que tenemos aquΓ­, es que Google Translate no puedo traducir una frase espagnol en inglΓ©s correctamente !! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@Nando76 wrote:

Entonces por quΓ© hablamos tΓΊ y yo en inglΓ©s @MedRidaZ? Hahahaha. Bueno...para que los demΓ‘s nos comprendan claro πŸ˜‰

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable

Level 9

This is perfect photo I like it @AlejandraMaria πŸ˜Š looks tasty Yummy 😊

Huge thanks to @AnnaDickson & @LuisRG for sharing wonderful tips and tricks with us , inspiring us on this July Food Month ( Gaining Weight Month) 😊😊

@AlejandraMaria wrote:

And this was my breakfast today: 

@OSAMA I was following the @AnnaDickson postΒ΄s tips that you shared :)Thanks!  Outside, with natural light  (I live in  the "Coast of Light" so I have to take advantage of it πŸ˜‰ Now I have to improve, this is the beginning...

Caption: Toasted portuguese bread with tomato, olive oil and salt (LG @AlejandraMarΓ­a)Caption: Toasted portuguese bread with tomato, olive oil and salt (LG @AlejandraMarΓ­a)@OSAMA

@Anonymous it's launch Time here is it Okay to take this Yummy Toasted Bread With Tomamto 😊😁😊