OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 9

Re: FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰

Hola @Anonymous!

Yes  your right, here is hot; but the sea breeze and the beach help a lot. Un chapuzΓ³n en la playa y sale uno renovado:)

Now I am going to joint to your community and I think I will learn of you, now I just started to create mine...

Un saludo desde el AtlΓ‘ntico.

Level 8

Well said my dear @KlaudiaB !!

@KlaudiaB wrote:

Dear @Anonymous,

I was just joking too...

And do not forget please, that not only money means to be rich...

Former Google Contributor

RE: MARIO ALONSO

Hi @MARIOALONSO

I redacted your personal e-mail from the post. We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. If you wish to get in touch with other Local Guides, there is a private messaging system in place instead.

Please take a moment to review our community policy and check this useful tips on using this community before posting.

Many thanks!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes IΒ΄ve swimming pool at home and air conditioner, so in summer fresh cooking, Gazpacho, Ajoblanco and Salads hehe.

YouΒ΄re welcome to Ronda Local Guide @AlejandraMaria πŸ˜‰

Level 8

@Anonymous

The food culture in Spain it really rich bro, nice one!! πŸ‘πŸ‘

@Nando76 wrote:

Hahaha ..yeah..green pepper @MedRidaZ. in Spain we cook a lot with green peppers but not hot spicy...sweet, fried with eggs,potatos,bee fillet etc πŸ˜‰

Level 8

@AnonymousYou start your food collection too early frn, you make me feel hungry bro 😩😩!!

Level 9

@MedRidaZ  Thanks! I will have to go and buy figs there πŸ™‚

I was thinking of going to Tanger this summer, but I have  postponed it. I was thinking taking the Ferry from Algeciras or Tarifa.

A few years a go I worked in Algeciras, it was great to view your country!!! And the views from Gibraltar are really amazing!!!

I have being in Canarias Islands and Ceuta but they are Spain, so I want to explore more Morocco and Africa.

Level 8

Nice one @ThanulakshanS!! Your dish look yummy bro !!😍😍

@ThanulakshanS wrote:

Vadai With OnionVadai With Onion

@OSAMA @MedRidaZ

Level 8

You will really love the country @AlejandraMaria!! , if you like it,  i can't be you Guide in the north of morocco Tangier, asilah, tΓ©touan, chefchaouen.....

Welcome to morocco my dear !! πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

@AlejandraMaria wrote:

@MedRidaZ  Thanks! I will have to go and buy figs there πŸ™‚

I was thinking of going to Tanger this summer, but I have  postponed it. I was thinking taking the Ferry from Algeciras or Tarifa.

A few years a go I worked in Algeciras, it was great to view your country!!! And the views from Gibraltar are really amazing!!!

I have being in Canarias Islands and Ceuta but they are Spain, so I want to explore more Morocco and Africa.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was living in Tanger for 2 years...for me Morocco is like my second country hehe.