AnuradhaP's post
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 9

Re: Dogs: oldest friend of man captured on Camera

@AnuradhaP @IlankovanT @BishowvijayaP @HelloSamsonR @LucioV @OSAMA @TraciC @RobAo @InnocensiaO @AlMutebi

I will post some pictures of my dogs here. Just discovered it is in another drive.

@AnuradhaP wrote:

The dog is said to be the best and oldest friend of man. There may be thousands of breeds of dogs. It would be nice to have photos of them for the people who have not seen many breeds of dogs. Can you share your photos of best and oldest friend of man?  These are few dogs I captured on my camera. @IlankovanT @LucioV @Kamalhasnainee @OSAMA @TraciC 

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 10

So where are the Kenyan dogs @JonasKL ? Lets us to see them. ๐Ÿ™‚

JonasKL wrote:

Nice post @AnuradhaP. I will definately share some pictures of dogs! So that @IlankovanT @BishowvijayaP @LucioV @SamsonR can see dogs from kenya. 

Level 10

@JonasKL wrote:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ @LucioV are those dogs all yours.

In my family, as far as i can remember, we had:

Lillona, Lillina, Fonzie, Kira, Pluto, Appia, Diana, Brown, Panchina

The others are guests... as my sister is a dog sitter ๐Ÿ™‚

Level 10

@JonasKL Thanks Man ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. My dog too would hear that. 

Level 6

Hi @AnuradhaP

These are the dogs from home.

This is a breed from Brazil, the official name is Brazilian Terrier, but is better known here in my city as Fox Paulistinha.
The breed is very smart, very protective of the owner, and alert all the time at home.
Loves to play and never tires... ever. ๐Ÿ™‚

Mine is a 4 year old male with 12kg, his name is TAZ (after the animated cartoon character from Taz-Mania)
One thing he likes to do is climb trees. ๐Ÿ™‚

TazTaz

The other is TORO (spanish word for Bull), he is an American Pitbull Terrier, with 1 year old and 30kg.

Very gentle, loves to play, loves people and he loves to dig holes in the beach.
Despite the bad fame that the breed has, in fact the pitbull is a very docile breed.

ToroToro

Level 10

Level 7

15874983_1881230085447429_4762303490783107652_o.jpg

My unruly pooch. She gets along with my chickens and cat and LOVES the pizza guy!

Level 10

@MatBarcia One year and 30kgs. Oh.. It must be a large dog. 

Level 10

@BeeEye wow nice dog...

Connect Moderator

Hi @AnuradhaP. Interesting thread. And I am sure a lot of people would like to share their pets' photos here. Dogs are not just our oldest friend, but also probably the only animal who thinks about their master first than about themselves.

I am not really a dog lover (I am sorry about that). Dogs made me get scared.

When I was a kid, there was a puppy my granny would pet. After her death, my uncle raised the puppy. They used to show a serial in TV back then, named Lassie. We would love that show so much that we named granny's pet as Lassie, even though it was a male dog. We used to play with him a lot. But one fine day, Lassie had a fight with another street dog and the other dog bit him. Apparently Lassie got sick. And gradually it lost it's mind also. He became mad. I remember, when I was in class 2 (or 3, I don't remember clearly), he tried to attack me as I was about to go closer to him to play. Thank god, my uncle was around and he saved me. After that incident, Lassie was sent somewhere, we never saw him anymore. We were told that Lassie was sent to the hospital for treatment. Lassie never came back. But he left that phobia in me. I still can't be friend with dogs anymore. They scare me like anything, even if it is just a puppy. 

I'm sorry Anuradha, I can't share any photos of dogs from my collection. I hope you understand, why.