FahmiAdimara's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Discover B29 Lumajang, The Best Sunrise in Indonesia

There's always a story. The sun coming up every day is a story.

Yesterday, I represent GenPI Jatim and Local Guides Indonesia to join in FAMTRIP event held by Pesona Indonesia, Indonesian Ministry of Tourism.  I am with several youtubers, bloggers and instagrammers from all over Indonesia will adventure in Lumajang and Jember for 5 days. A very useful, expensive and interesting experience.

See My Story before :

Day 1 : Discover Tumpak Sewu Waterfall, Lumajang, Indonesia

Day 2 : Discover Gucialit Tea Gardens, Lumajang, Indonesia & Discover Kertowono Gucialit, The Origin of British Tea

Before sunrise hunting we had landed in Argosari Lumajang Village at 5 pm. Coincides with mass circumcision events village. The youngsters around enthusiastically participated actively. Actually Mountain High Tourism B29 is in the Village District Argosari Senduro Lumajang East Java. Area B29 is part of Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park. Mountain Peak B29 is very famous as "The Country Above the Cloud" because of the beauty of the cloud that can be seen from above this position.

Local Music

Jeep as the main transportation

Tengger Tie SymbolsTengger Tie Symbols

For the local people of Tengger, the sarongs they wear in daily activities are not just a complement to dress or as a protector of cold temperatures when they are farming or doing other activities. But the function of sarong for Tengger society also as a symbol of identity in their social life. It appears in the location of knots or bonds on the sarong cloth, especially for a woman. If a woman using a glove node is on the right shoulder means the woman is already a couple or already have a husband. If the knot is in the middle or right between the middle of the neck means the woman is married. Well if the knot is on the left shoulder, it means a woman who has divorced. Then when the knot is right behind the neck, it means that the woman is still a girl or single.

Locals with Local Guides

Tenggerese Horse DanceTenggerese Horse Dance

Most Delicious Tengger Potatoes in the World

After walking around the village to observe some local activities, we can finally rest in the homestay. Shortly a few hours later we were finally able to eat a typical tengger-boiled potato that tasted steady! After dinner, At that time we were awakened alarms precisely at 4 dawn. Some are washing face and some are bathing to neutralize the cold. Previously we were given the tag with the official motorcycle taxi number from Pokdarwis Desa Argosari Lumajang. Travel. The journey from the village to B29 using an ojek takes about 30 minutes. This duration is faster than it was a few years ago when I visited here. Happy and proud of the community and Lumajang district government seriously build access road facilities, rest area B29, and peak area B29.

Milky Way from B29 Peak

Sunrise Set against Mount Raung, Mount Argopuro and Gunung LemonganSunrise Set against Mount Raung, Mount Argopuro and Gunung Lemongan

Tent Ground B29Tent Ground B29

Sunrise B29Sunrise B29

As with other peaks, it also has beautiful sunrise views in the morning. The adventurers who like the climbing activities, can enjoy two panoramas of the sun in the afternoon and morning. Very perfect!

Bromo View From B29Bromo View From B29

From the top of Mount B29 we can see the expanse of the ocean of white clouds and we can enjoy the sensation like being above the cloud even really above the clouds.

Bromo View From B29Bromo View From B29

Cemoro Lawang View From B29Cemoro Lawang View From B29

Pesona Indonesia TeamPesona Indonesia Team

Rest Area B29Rest Area B29

B29 PeakB29 Peak

Actually still not satisfied with the view offered Peak B29, beside it still there Puncak B30. From the top of the peak B30 offers a view of Mount Bromo, Mount Semeru, and around, but with a different perspective. From the top of B30, which is located at an altitude of 3,000 meters above sea level, it can be more satisfied to see the area of ​​Mount Bromo and its surroundings, such as the peak of Mount Bromo, Mount Batok, until Cemoro Lawang Village so access is made there. But it is not an easy journey to get to these two peaks, both B29 and B30. Hope the future more and more to visit this amazing place. Before leaving this epic spot, I also maximized the camera by making Photosphere landscape of B29 and uploading it to Google Maps. 

Photosphere 360 click here.

#PesonaLumajang #PesonaJember #PesonaIndonesia #LocalGuides #LocalGuidesIndonesia

Visit My Blog :

http://fahmiadimara.blogspot.co.id/2017/05/sunrise-epic-b29-lumajang.html

Rest Area B29, Senduro, Lumajang Regency, East Java, Indonesia
8 comments
Level 10

Re: Discover B29 Lumajang, The Best Sunrise in Indonesia

@FahmiAdimara Really Beautiful Sunrise Thanks for sharing and making world aware. Long live Local guide Community
Level 10

Wow amazing story @FahmiAdimara, thanks for writing down! Does B29, B30 refers to height? Why these mountains have only numbers? The view is amazing....  And so many people in the tents!

Really thank you!

Level 10

@FahmiAdimara Very beautiful. B29, B30 are they official numbers for these peaks?

Level 9

Hi @AnuradhaP Thanks for your appreciation. 

Yes, actually B29 and B30 they are an official numbers for these peaks.

B29 means 2000 masl peak and B30 means 3000 masl peak. 

Sorry for late reply, actually from 11th - 15th of May 2017 i was traveling to Maldives. You can read my new journey here

Level 9

Hi @RohitSadana thanks for appreciation, I hope can help the locals around me. Promote their local tourism destination to help increase locals economic. 

Sorry for late reply, actually from 11th - 15th of May 2017 i was traveling to Maldives. You can read my new journey here : Traveling 3 Days to Heaven on Earth, Maldives

Level 9

Hi @LucioV thanks for your appreciation. 

Yes, actually B29 and B30 they are an official numbers for these peaks.

B29 means 2000 masl peak and B30 means 3000 masl peak. 

Sorry for late reply, actually from 11th - 15th of May 2017 i was traveling to Maldives. You can read my new journey here : Traveling 3 Days to Heaven on Earth, Maldives

Level 10

@FahmiAdimara Thanks for info.

Level 9