SajolKDas's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Checking Accessibility of "Wheelchair" from Bangladesh

Wow! Really good work brother @SajolKDas it's really important for disable people. Thanks for sharing with us.

Level 10

Level 5

great job man,, thumbs up.

Level 8

@MdEmranulHoque Thanks, brother. We should not forget about those people around us.

Level 8

Connect Moderator

Congratulations @SajolKDas. Great job done! Insomnia wish I could take part in the drive. But my spirit is always there with you guys. 

Thanks for sharing the photos. And thanks to all the people who took part in this drive too. It clearly shows your dedication and commitment for the clause. Keep it up guys!

There is so many plant places in our country that don't have wheelchairs accessible entrance. Is there any way we can talk to the management of  those places so that we can request them to make it accessible for people with disabilities and we can update the maps accordingly too. Think about it. 

Level 8

Thank you very much @SoniaK apu. Yes, we really missed you here. Hope, we can have you in next any program.

That's a good idea to talking with the management to make their place accessible for the physically challenged people. Even I was discussing with @MahabubMunna brother about this. We don't know that if we can make any change or not, But at least we can try to do so. Always there is someone for held and someone who want change.

Connect Moderator

We might not make any change overnight @SajolKDas, but we can convey the message. And it sure will stir their grey matter, for sure. If they consider changing it, better for everybody, but if they not, we can at least feel good thinking that we tried. And that is all that matters.

Had a talk with @MahabubMunna today. Explained the idea with him. Let's start the drive immediately. We want to see a better Bangladesh tomorrow. And we cannot expect our government will do that on their own and and we will just have the cream. It is our job too, to bring the change. It's going to be a massive work to change all the infrastructural work. But we can always make some alternate way for our countrymen with physical disability. If we can enter a mall walking, they can do the same too. It's their right to enjoy the lives the way they want to. Let's extend our hands to support them. Who knows, tomorrow it might be me too, in their shoes. 

Level 8

We are very great full to them who shared all this photo to us to share. Want to mention some of them.

Sourav, Sanmoon, Kanta, Roman, Leon, Mahabub and I did a great job. 🙂

You guys really did a great job Sajol. Keep it up. Proud of you and our community. 🙂

Level 8

@SoniaK Apu thanks. Let's do something on this issue. 

We will do some brainstorming, Hope we can come up some idea that how we can approach management to do some change for accessibility.