Que lindas fotos @Zeds, unos colores impresionantes de los papagayos 👍😀

Level 5

Re: Cuando las aves aves son las protagonistas

@FaridTDF,

Thanks mate....all with my  iPhone.

Level 5

@FaridTDF,

Here's a few snaps of a beautiful Sea Eagle we believe that we took on Coronado Island while on a Sunday bicycle ride not that long ago.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Sea Eagle at Coronado Island,San Diego.Sea Eagle at Coronado Island,San Diego.Sea Eagle at Coronado Island,San Diego.Sea Eagle at Coronado Island,San Diego.Sea Eagle ...amazing !Sea Eagle ...amazing !Sea Eagle way up a big tree.Sea Eagle way up a big tree.

Level 10

Re: Beautiful Birds Captured on Camera

Myna - Captured at my home garden

The myna (also known as mynah) is a bird of the starling family (Sturnidae). This is a group of passerine birds which are native to southern Asia, especially India. Several species have been introduced to areas like North America, Australia, South Africa, Fiji and New Zealand, especially the common myna which is often regarded as an invasive species. Often known as "Selarang" in Singapore, due to their high population located at the area. (from Wikipedia)

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

Level 5

@AnuradhaP,

Pretty cool mate!

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 8

Sojka obecná(Garrulus glandarius)

CIMG4639.jpg

Level 1

Awesome what about deer 

I love the study of God's creation 

It takes a little work to find great knowledge on animals but it is worth the time to know God. 

@rahulu wrote:

Hey Everybody,

Here are some of the pictures of Birds taken by me from my Balcony at my Home.

Hope you guys love it.DSC03648-min.JPGDSC03649-min.JPGDSC03647-min.JPGDSC03643-min.JPGDSC03645-min.JPGEagleEaglePigeonPigeonDSC03865.JPGDSC03868-min.JPGKoelKoelKoelKoelDSC03851.JPGDSC03853.JPG

Connect Moderator

Que hermoso ejemplar @Zeds, no hay duda de que estas todo el día con la cámara de fotos a lado tuyo 👍😀

Connect Moderator

Re: Cuando las aves son las protagonistas

Hoy a la mañana salí a recorrer la Ruta Provincial - A, y tuve la suerte de ver algunas aves que pueblan la Tierra del Fuego, es más me tome el trabajo a la tarde, de comprar un libro sobre aves Fueguinas, para cuando posteo las fotos de las aves pueda colocar su nombre correcto, pero no está completo, no encontré los nombre de las que agregó aquí. Como sea lo importante es la foto del ave, lo demás se agregará en otro momento. 

IMG_7836.JPG

IMG_7837.JPG

IMG_7838.JPG

ChingoloChingolo

ChingoloChingolo

IMG_7841.JPG

Level 5

Re: Cuando las aves son las protagonistas

@FaridTDF,

My wife and I visited this place when we were on vacation in Oregon last year.It was simply amazing to see these large majestic birds close up but also sad when we found out why they were here.Some had been shot with a bow and arrow, some had been shot with a rifle,some had flown into a car on the highway...and so some had lost an eye or use of a wing.It made me so sad that these incredible stars of the sky are not able to live the life they were designed for.I guess it's great that refuge centers like this at least give them a home and treat them well for all of us to see.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Woodpecker.Woodpecker.Cascades Raptor Center,Eugene,OR.Cascades Raptor Center,Eugene,OR.Owl.Owl.Eagle.Eagle.Eagle.Eagle.Eagle.Eagle.