TariqMahmood's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

A day trip to magnificent Gadani Beach, Balochistan Pakistan

Hello Friends I am sharing my story of visiting a beautiful beach of Pakistan with you guys. 

Gadani is a small town in Distt. Las Bela, Balochistan Province of pakistan. It is famous for its beautiful beach & ship breaking yard.Gadani Beach Balochistan PakistanGadani Beach Balochistan Pakistan

Gadani Beach is located about 50 Kilometres northwest of Karachi, consisting of hard and sharp rocky mountains from Balochistan, lush green water and a spectacular view. The place is famous for its Ship Breaking Yard, althogh it is a Calm and beautiful picnic spot aswell.

Water is clean & pure blue here. Beach is sandy. Sand is white. There are no hard stones or pebbles on the beach which may harm your feet. You can swim or just relax in water for whole day. View of sea & beach from nearby rocks is great. It is best for group of friends or families to come here, Swim, relax or climb the rocks & enjoy.Me and my mates with a local old manMe and my mates with a local old man

The Beach is surrounded by mountains on all sides. There lay a long and flat promontory, lined with high rocks, over which massive waves would crash from either side, connecting in the middle and creating a sort of tunnel underneath. The sound of the waves crashing murderously onto the rocks sounded like the furious clap of thunder before a torrential downpour. It is magnificent. On the tip of the mountain you may feel a sheer drop straight into the ocean, the mountain itself seems to plunge to its death. The mountainsides are pockmarked with caves and hollows, where the waves ram into them, eroding the massif, pebble by pebble.In the background ships are waiting for their turn to be brokenIn the background ships are waiting for their turn to be broken

It might also be interesting for you to know that Pakistan’s ship recycling industry operates on the Gadani beach. Its ship breaking yard is one of the best and largest in the world, Today about 200,000 people earn their living from this industry, either directly or indirectly.

I wonder how the majority of the Pakistani people could be ignorant to such splendors of their country. Truly, Pakistan is a rich country, with mountains, oceans, deserts and forests. And a place of love and beauty! If only we appreciated it for what it is worth.The fish was very very tastyThe fish was very very tasty

You may reach my album here Gadani Beach Balochistan

@RashmiM @TorM @Haseeb

@Badruddeen @Anonymous

@AkmalB

TariqMahmood
Gadani, Pakistan
15 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: A day trip to magnificent Gadani Beach, Balochistan Pakistan

@TariqMahmood, thank you.

this is quite far away from Kashmir, or? 

🙏 

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 8

Great Tariq @TariqMahmood

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

Level 9

Wow beautiful @TariqMahmood 

Thanks for sharing this beach side with us 🙂

Yes @TorM it's more or less 2500km from Kashmir

Level 10

thanks for share your travel location @TariqMahmood

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

@TorM Yes its far and I was on a pilgrimage trip to Karachi and from there I planned for Gadani Beach Trip with mates and it was awesome. 

TariqMahmood
Level 8

@Haseeb It was awesome. Thanks for likeness brother.

TariqMahmood
Level 8

@MahabubMunna Thank you brother for your kind words.

TariqMahmood
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TariqMahmood wao what a nice trip of Gandani Beach, Balochistan, lovely photos as always, happy to see your discoveries

@AlejandraMaria @SalmaanN @NareshDarji have a kind look

Level 8

@Anonymous Brother I am very much Happy to know that you like my posts. I am always thankful to you for your valuable words and support. Hopefully you will guide me in future to.

Good Morning from Paradise Kashmir

TariqMahmood