hritikbz's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

views to the photos !

Hey everyone I was just checking out my progression in local guides contribution section and i saw that the number of views to my photos are different in photos section to that of in the photography batch section , and the difference is about of 20k views !? what imI supposed to do now and same is about the number of photos I've uploded the difference is about of 25 pics ??

Pune, Maharashtra, India
3 comments
Level 10

Re: views to the photos !

Hi @hritikbz
Welcome to Google connect and maps.
This is the world local guide family.

The situation you face is normal the number of photos and views is updated each 24/ 48 hours .

And some photos are hidden but the number of views is yours or some of them are denied by the system but the section take in charge all the pictures you loaded on maps 

Before starting this passionate adventure, I advise you to 
 introduce yourself to the community Here
for a good understanding of the program read this Link for maps and    Using local guide connect   to get an easy way to understand connect.
See you 

Level 7

hey @Venance , buddy thanks for your reply but I've got mail from Google maps saying I've reached 100k views 2 days ago but still in my photography badge it's showing 70k views and my badge is not upgrad

Level 10

@hritikbz That's strange indeed. Usually the email notification count trails (less than) the count on the Maps contribution tab.

But just quickly after looking at it.. You should check your most updated view by going to Maps > menu > Your Contributions > Photos..  that should definitely be the most updated stats.. 

The count in the badge trails (less than) that.. you are right..