cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

trusted photographer

Hello,

I am Zoltan Csiki from Pecs, Hungary.

I received an e-mail from Google that i became Trusted Photographer, but unfortunaltey i can't register to the online index, although i completed the form marked in the email.

Can you help me please how could i added to the databese of the index.

Thank you

Yours sincerely,

Zoltan Csiki

Pécs, Magyarország
12 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: trusted photographer

Ok, please, try to find the original "welcome to svt" email, should contain a referral for this kind of issues.

Anyway, send me a private message with your svt email and i will try to send to a coordinator for a check 😉

View solution in original post

Level 10

Hi @Csikizol before submit a complaint, please, check your SV App: is your icon shown with the green SVT badge? Check statistics under your profile tab: are your photospheres all approved on maps? Did you switch on the "available for hire" button in your settings?

Level 7

Hello Lucio,

thank you for your answer.

All of the things you mentioned are okay, and i still not feedback. I filled the form several times in the last 1 month, and no feedback, unfortunately.

Zoltan

Level 10
Solution

Ok, please, try to find the original "welcome to svt" email, should contain a referral for this kind of issues.

Anyway, send me a private message with your svt email and i will try to send to a coordinator for a check 😉

Level 10

Welcome to the "club", @Csikizol

I am also from Pécs - now there are already three of us here. If you think we could even organize a meeting at a time. 

I hope @LucioV can help. If not, I can also try although I do not have better ways. One tip however: use the Google Account email to register with that you used for the SV App to achieve the trusted status. Also the "registry" to the trusted index takes a while (it's not automatic but humans manually fill it in) but of course, a whole month is absurd.

Level 7

@Csikizol Have you checked if you're on the index page for trusted photographers?

I didn't get any feedback, only found myself on index page a few week later, and a bad surprise that they entered the wrong webpage for my business.

A year later they contacted me and asked me to update page as they had new policys.

No feedback for a year, and forums told me to send in form again and wait for a reply if they didn't understand it.

At least they got my e-mail correct the first time. 😉

It was a long wait for an update.

Level 7

Helo Patric,

thank You for Your answer.

I downloaded the badge, but, unfortunately i could not register to the index yet.

I am still waiting.

Thx

Zoltan

Level 7

If you got the badge you should be registered.

Check index för your town and see if you'really there.

Level 7

Dear PatricL,

thank you, i am in the index, i just controlled at the moment,

thank you very much,

Zoltán

Level 10

@Csikizol, if you want to make some money with your trusted badge, you will need a website. Let me know if I can help you with anything. If you just hang around and do it as a hobby, of course, no need for that.