JohnFreshair4's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Tourmake and Viewmake

Hello!  What do you think about Tourmake and Viewmake technology ? Viewmake now  allows to publish for free on Google Street View, so I need to know if someone has  experience with this tool.

I found prices on thier website and it seems to be clear... but I need to know your experience in order to decide if buy or not an annual subscription.

Thank you so much! 

5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Tourmake and Viewmake

Hi @JohnFreshair4 you can do it yourself via the SV App but the commercial products might be a little more friendly for the commercial user. @LucioV might have something to add.

To find out more information about SVT have a look at both Google My Business and Street View Trusted photographer to get more information. Note you need to keep your business and Local Guides separate to stay within the rules.

Regards Paul

Level 10

Hi @JohnFreshair4 I use Tourmake to create enhanced tours, but I actually publish to Google SV using Gothru.

I still have to make a trial publishing from Tourmake, but I think could be really smooth; I don't have time!

To have more options have a look to my thread: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Street-View-Trusted/How-do-I-choose-a-third-party-tool/td-p/19...

Level 3

Thank you so much!

Level 3

@LucioV Thank you so much for your kind reply, sorry if I bother you but ... why do you prefer Gothru? Is  it better?

Level 10

@JohnFreshair4 wrote:

@LucioV Thank you so much for your kind reply, sorry if I bother you but ... why do you prefer Gothru? Is  it better?

Just arrived first; I'm pretty sure tourmake could be a great publishing tool! I'm a subscribed user of both.

I'm addicted to Nikon because my first professional DSLR was a Nikon.