LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Issues with this photo

Hi, someone could explain me what kind of issue could this photo have raised? Has been removed from maps.

lZOsGeR

25 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Issues with this photo

Hi @LucioV

As you saw in on the Missing Photos and Drop in Points post, your contributions might have been impacted by this issue.

As the issue hasn't been fully resolved yet, I'd ask you to keep monitoring the main post. Once the main issue is fixed and if you still keep experiencing the same problem, let us know and we can help you.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages.
Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Level 10

No any issue bro. Hoping that everything is recoverable & gets back to normal soon.

Level 10

And look at this one. Discharged from maps too

6a1Enu2

BTW, i hope you like it 🙂

I will share here or in Flickr, many other photos from the wonderful Villa Mondragone.

Level 10

You have snapped it in a best angle bro. Photo is great. Bro, do you have a separate collection of all photos that are uploaded in a map by yourself? I have deleted most of the photos after uploading to google map.

Level 10

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

You have snapped it in a best angle bro. Photo is great. Bro, do you have a separate collection of all photos that are uploaded in a map by yourself? I have deleted most of the photos after uploading to google map.

These photos are being produced in the last days, so i still have a copy and i can find.

I always have copy of photos, also of photos from years ago, i have an archive of more than 8 Tb of photos.

The problem is to find them and re-upload in the correct position in maps.

Level 10

@LucioV I love the photos they are Lovely, I see nothing wrong with them. 😊😊😊

Level 10

My goodness that you have 8 Tb photos. I wonder how are you planning to manage them in future? Donating to museum or selling to some organization or providing to government or else like that.  Some photos may be personal, commercial or else but I am talking about photos of public importance like you posted here. 

Level 10

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

My goodness that you have 8 Tb photos. I wonder how are you planning to manage them in future? Donating to museum or selling to some organization or providing to government or else like that.  Some photos may be personal, commercial or else but I am talking about photos of public importance like you posted here. 

Good question.

Printing for perpetual safenes is impossible.

I will continue copying from an HD to another, and eventually i will upload to a definitive cloud when will be possible.

Mostly are not for public usage, on assignment 😉

Level 8

@LucioV are you sure that no one marked the photo as a problem? Copyright by the owner?

Walter Sanders
Level 10

No, I have other photos in this entry: https://goo.gl/maps/AkZBBMnkG5r

And I'm in contact with the management of the place, that is my University.