JohnnyE's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Video tutorial: How to insert 360° Photo in a post?

@SalmaanN wrote:

Dear @JohnnyE..

@ErmesT is right.. I request you not to take it personally and to continue in Connect..

@SalmaanN, I took it personally and no one cannot convince me otherwise. Read my post above.

Level 9

@HusanAzim wrote:

Dear @JohnnyE it was nice and use thanks u for sharing

cheers

You are very welcome @HusanAzim, glad to hear you found it as helpful. Cheers!

Level 10

@JohnnyE I just watched your video now after having a long day busy as well with work and other things. I will say it's super helpful to me. I am in the SVT Program, I have 31 photos approved now. Hopefully will get to 50 in the next few months or more. Then your video tutorial will be helpful to me. Thanks for sharing, I always wanted to ask how to do this. This is a great piece from you @JohnnyE 👍

Level 9

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@JohnnyE I just watched your video now after having a long day busy as well with work and other things. I will say it's super helpful to me. I am in the SVT Program, I have 31 photos approved now. Hopefully will get to 50 in the next few months or more. Then your video tutorial will be helpful to me. Thanks for sharing, I always wanted to ask how to do this. This is a great piece from you @JohnnyE 👍

@HelloSamsonR, thanks a lot. Great to hear that you found it as helpful. Could you believe that I got Trusted Photographer badge for only 1 week. In 3 days I captured over 70 approved photos and after 2 days I got trusted badge and in next 2 day I got listed in the "Hire" index.

Level 10

Really @JohnnyE That's amazing, honestly that's cool. I find it really hard taking 360 photos most times because most people in my community  don't like the phone facing stuff lol. So most times I always ask for permission to take photos. Out of 31 photos I think I took permissions to take 24 photos. Lol 

Level 9

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

Really @JohnnyE That's amazing, honestly that's cool. I find it really hard taking 360 photos most times because most people in my community  don't like the phone facing stuff lol. So most times I always ask for permission to take photos. Out of 31 photos I think I took permissions to take 24 photos. Lol 

@HelloSamsonR, my suggestion is to capture 360 photos of popular public places (museums, schools, art galleries, parks, statues, etc. and once you get a badge you'll be trusted photographer.

Level 10

Thanks for the tips @JohnnyE 👍

Level 9

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

Thanks for the tips @JohnnyE 👍

@HelloSamsonR, you are welcome bud. Always happy to help.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you very much for your helpful tutorial video. I added bookmark. @JohnnyE

Here is a post of mine, "How to shoot 360 degrees photo, using the Street View app..."

Enjoy it !!

Toyo

Level 9

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you very much for your helpful tutorial video. I added bookmark. @JohnnyE

Here is a post of mine, "How to shoot 360 degrees photo, using the Street View app..."

Enjoy it !!

Toyo

Welcome @Anonymous, glad you like it. You have created impressive video. Great job. 👍👍👍