Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to shoot 360 degrees photo, using the Street View app for Android and the MONOPOD, etc...

Here is the short movie for "How to shoot 360 degrees photo, using the Street View app for Android and the MONOPOD, etc..."

I have no digital SLR camera and precius fisheye lens.Therefore, I use some special equipments to get the best quality of photosphere from the app.

One of them is the ball chain usually used in bathroom, and another is the plastical clip...etc. More stories are in the movie.

PANOS (in the movie)

1st pano(Equirectangular, resized 2000x1000px 2MP, embedded GPANO tag)1st pano(Equirectangular, resized 2000x1000px 2MP, embedded GPANO tag)

2nd pano(Equirectangular, resized 2000x1000px 2MP, embedded GPANO tag)2nd pano(Equirectangular, resized 2000x1000px 2MP, embedded GPANO tag)

Other informations as follows.

Smartphone
SONY D5788 Android4.4.4(KitKat)

Street View app for Android
Ver.2.0.0.137864541

https://goo.gl/maps/FgRA9UcSTs52

Original imageries in Google photo Album:
https://goo.gl/photos/su6A146J1sXhiAd97

Thanks.

日本大阪府八尾市西久宝寺323 久宝寺緑地管理事務所
5 comments
Level 10

Re: How to shoot 360 degrees photo, using the Street View app for Android and the MONOPOD, etc...

This is great, thanks for sharing! 

Also, an impressive portfolio...

Level 10

Re: How to shoot 360 degrees photo, using the Street View app for Android and the MONOPOD, etc...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LucioV さん

Next, I want to see the demonstration with Taroya 360 head.

Level 8

回應: How to shoot 360 degrees photo, using the Street View app for Android and the MONOPOD, etc...

Thanks for sharing!

Level 9

i think still work even though using handphone. 

thanks for sharing. 

Indonesia Local Guides | Malang Local Guides | Instagram