Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: How many views you got in Google map

@petocsaba wrote:

I had 

New views (last week😞 72,332
Total views: 2,972,809 
Total photos: 2,244 

Since then I have taken and shared a few more photos so according to my LG account, I have

2,330 photos (similar amount to @LucioV's) and 2,984,386 total views (which must be way lower than @LucioV's but then living in Rome and being a professional photographer has some advantages 😉 

You are right. Rome helps! So many nice spots and a lot of new openings!

Level 7

i feel like a loser 

im at 12.199 in total at the moment ... 

Level 10

@klodianh wrote:

i feel like a loser 

im at 12.199 in total at the moment ... 

Go find the best places, shot at your best, and your stats will grow!

Find new openings and places not yet on map: add it, so your photo will be the one, and eventually featured on header.

Level 3

Cheers and congrats to you. Well done,you deserve the motivation and it's well deserved 

@AbhinavK wrote:

feeling blessed. This spectacular views for my photos gives me more and more strength to travel and explore the world. What about yoursScreenshot_2017-03-28-22-39-03-403_com.google.android.gm.png

@AbhinavK wrote:

feeling blessed. This spectacular views for my photos gives me more and more strength to travel and explore the world. What about yoursScreenshot_2017-03-28-22-39-03-403_com.google.android.gm.png

Level 3

that was such great advice and teachable with hope attached to it.I think you helped more people than you will know. Bless you 

Level 9

I find that my food photos, store fronts and menu's gets the most view.  My landscapes don't get as many views.  When you're doing this long enough, you be shocked how many photos and views you get.  Keep up the good work, soon enough you'll have a large contribution.

Level 3

You make a great point in which photos get noticed.And it's my store's and food reviews that get noticed. But I realized since I was in the food buisness so long,and customer service was a big part of my job that I'd focus more on what I know.But I have not challenged myself in the missing places but it's my spring &summer goal. And it's not fair to us as humans when we compare ourselves with orther people. We all have our own road to walk. 

Level 3

I come in peace ✌

I would like to post on a topic that seems unnecessary. I Am not complaining but I'd sure love to understand something.I understand we don't get points when we inform the G team of a permanent closing. But what I don't comprehend is why should we get a point taken away from us.I am by nature and by upbringing an overall ethical person.I misunderstand someone and give an unpopular response,I woman up and acknowledge the incident. But not everyone is going to help Google maps on the closing of a buisness if we get points extracted.And it does take work to know when the place will be closing and what's still available and what's not available because alot of people are still unaware of how they get reviews and don't always understand when you say, I am a LG and I need to let your customers know if the money orders and cash machine are gone,can they still send  $ home and do you still have lotto?etc etc etc.So how can you trust that guides are doing this,if you are taking a point away?I really don't like it but I am not going to go postal either.But it seems like an important endeavor as it makes G teams job easier.I knew what I was signing up for so I'm not going to not let you know when a place closes but what about the people who will.Should we be able to keep the point? 

Level 7

Hmm, interesting.

It seams I have a 4 times higher view per picture ratio compared to CsabaP.

And I'm living in the concreate capital of the world.

Let's say I have some seriously ugly pictures going viral.

Who in his right mind want to look at this pictures more then twice?

https://goo.gl/maps/ndVyv52XjCp

https://goo.gl/maps/ujrVNLK78B22

Just happened to have the camera in my pocket and took a shot with default settings, at this time it didn't even give good result.

I could understand if a picture like this started to go viral, but it has less then 100 hits.

https://goo.gl/maps/8TgHRrbLWp42

I have so strange pictures, almost racking up 100 000 each.

As far as my research goes from this area, here they like awkward images from odd places.

The more ugly the better.

May be it makes them feel good, if they see someone else has it worse then they do.

The only thing that you can count on scoring high here, is the arial photos, they always deliver.

For fun I started to take picture in different situations, just to check what is working.

You would be surprised of the result...

Level 10

Hi @PatricL it's almost all about the place, not about the photo, the quality or the subject, imho.

I also have some photos i'm not proud of, with thousands and thousands of views: you simply can't control this 🙂