AbhinavK1121's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: How many views you got in Google map

Screenshot_20170405-173457.png

This numbers are always the inspiration . Keep contributing . 

Share your world with others . 

Nobody other than Google share this information or provide a platform for free and with out advertisements. 

So as we share for free .And help the committee. 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#
Level 3

hay lucioV-I am not exactly new anymore but still green&definitely in the photography area. But is it customary to bring your e-mailed statement for all to see? One guy did it and now its like everyone is going stir crazy about their #'s. That one guy last week was the 1st time&it seemed people would not let him have his moment.I mean this respectively, 

Level 10

Sure @PamelaWoodward, but actually the email sent to me (maybe it's the Italian version) it's quite different, but some numbers are still there!

Schermata 2017-04-05 alle 21.32.33.png

Level 3

I'm sorry if that came off rudely. I just wanted to know because it seemed like a unnecessary frenzy. Meaning people are guilting themselves over numbers and it did seem off.I try to do the best I can on the forum but sometimes it's like I'm walking on eggshells. Thanks for your answer,and I hope people can be content with their numbers.I understand because I constantly check mine and I think high numbers are not nessacery great as most people only watch certain reality shows because it's a train wreck.I go on you tube and watch Stephen Colbert just to laugh at trump but I am not nessaceryly liking it.I can only trust my food reviews and pictures &some of those are bad and I know it. So everyone please forgive me I promise I mean no harm✌

Level 7

As google doesn't share it, I don't do it either.

Before you could see stats in google maps, now that part is removed.

If you read the fine print somewhere, you will probably see that you shouldn't show it for some reason.

Like your salary, it's for your eyes only.

@LucioV I think you got a review thumbed, then they send a different version.

Level 10

@PatricL wrote:

@LucioV I think you got a review thumbed, then they send a different version.

Hi @PatricL i don't understand, what different version? Sorry, maybe i've lost some part 🙂

Level 7

When I get a thumb up for a review I made, I get a different mail, exactly the one you posted.

You got thumbed, good job...

If you look in the past mails you got weekly, you will see they look like the others that is posted here.

If you don't constantly get thumbed that is. 😉

Level 10

Mmhh, yes... so, if i got thumber the email starts looking so.. well, i think that since they introduced the thumb up option i didn't received the BIG numbers email anymore!

I supposed was just a template change!

Level 7

As you can see in your mail, you got 3 new thumbs, then you get the other template.

If you have no new thumbs, you get the old template.

Simple as that.

Level 5

@PatricL,

I hope this gives you some inspiration.....I achieved this in less than 10 months.....anyone can do it.

Cheers,

Zed star.

This is from March 21st.This is from March 21st.