Erick-Inestroza's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Google Photospheres / trusted badge

@Corrie yah thanks for replay . yah i mail them they replay my mail counting my 360 till now 42 approved and till counting 

Mahabub Hasan
Former Google Contributor

@MahabubMunna Oh great, glad you found out what was happening. Good luck on getting those last few approved 🙂 

Level 10

@north GuilfordS wrote:

If the photospheres are published to Google maps and panoramas can be seen on the web browser, does this mean they are acceptable?

As far as we know this is not sufficient to ensure that all images have been accepted

Level 8

Can you please check the spheres uploaded through my account. About the quality.

Level 10

Open the photosphere on sv app, under your profile tab (not private) and scroll down, under the little map you could find a little text "approved on google maps" or similar.

@north GuilfordS wrote:

Is there way to find out which images have been approved? 

Level 10

Here: 

trusted-photographer.jpg

If it is not there, don't worry. For me it appeared once then disappeared and then reappeared after a few days again. 

Level 8

Betreff: Google Photospheres / trusted badge

congrats 

Level 8

Betreff: Google Photospheres / trusted badge

great thx

Level 5

@Erick-Inestroza It is not fair. You do have excellent photospheres, and you are not trusted photographer, and someone upload bad android photospheres with million stitching errors and he got trusted photographer. Is this for real! 

Level 5

@ZedTransforms Please explain how I could find your photospheres, and I will check them