YK1001's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Any luck adding PhotoSpheres to Connect posts?

@roxaschoo

It seems to be a logical conclusion for now.

Former Google Contributor
Solution

@YK1001 Moderators have special abilities here on Connect. You can also unlock different abilities here as you level up - like using signatures 🙂 

Level 10

It looks like as of today, that embedded iFrames no longer work. I hope they bring that back to Local Guides Connect soon. Google keeps removing all my iFrame html and telling me to resubmit.

Level 8

@JosephDewey

Please be noted that the usage of iFrame code is limited to Google Moderators and Connect Moderators at the moment.

Level 10

Level 10

Re: Any luck adding PhotoSpheres to Connect posts? YES!

@YK1001 thanks for rising this issue and providing a solution in your own reply: Re: Any luck adding PhotoSpheres to Connect posts? 

@Corrie, it seems to me that after your reply to the post "Any luck adding PhotoSpheres to Connect posts" was flagged as a solution, other replies have provided alternative solution. It would be nice if Connect would have a feature to take into account the fact that sometimes there are several solutions to an issue. For example, the ability to flag several replies as solution to an issue with a comment explaining the merit of the reply could be implemented.

Level 7

No luck

Level 5

yes sir tell me i am ready to help you

Level 8

Hi @JeanRV,

Yes, often we will find certain features that is available in some social platform that we want to have in Connect.

Please keep providing ideas to improve Connect.  So that Connect can keep improving to help more LGs.

ps.  Not, StreetView Trusted Photographer also can embed PhotoSpheres in Connect.