JafferA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Share Your Perfect Panoramic Photos!

@Whiskey5jda.. Nice shot, that's a really great panoramic photo!

I'm sure this place is more beautiful in reality.

Thanks & Keep sharing your new ones 😄

Level 9

@DiAnaUS, happy that inspired you 🙂

You're most welcome..

Level 9

Level 9

Level 8

Once you have taken the panoramic photos you can now embed them too  !! Taken with Canon SL1, Tokina 10-17mm, Nodal Ninja panoramic head and processed with PTGui stitching software. 

Level 7

Here's one I took recently of a local quayside sculpture by Sir Anthony Caro, which has just recently reopened after an extensive renovation. Almost perfect blue skies, and timed to coincide with the local Boat Show, so have a couple of tall ships in the image, as well as a Royal Navy vessel! 

Level 10

I want to share one, i did with my smartphone and, amazing, without stitching errors! I will not post some professional pano i shoot for my customers, but i like this one:

This is a natural climbing area, inside Rome. I love that place, is so close to my house.

Level 9

I absolutely love yours!! I can see how sharp and refined it is!

Could you add more info that other local guides will find useful? What camera did you use? What camera and editing tool do you recommend?

Thank you very much for sharing @Nick-Hobgood 🙂

Level 9

@Rupert-@LucioV

Thanks very much for sharing.. really nice shots!! I actually just knew from you that 360 spheres can be embedded here 🙂

Same questions of @Nick-Hobgood.. Could you add more info? What camera did you use? What camera and editing tool do you recommend?

Level 8

@JafferA - Thanks, I have added the equipment information to the original post.