Did you mean: 
Level 9

NOT APPLIED · Place creation

Not Applied place creationsNot Applied place creations

Medi HouseMedi House

Medi houseMedi house

Silk Route LoungeSilk Route Lounge

එළවළු වෙළෙඳසලඑළවළු වෙළෙඳසල

The last 3 place creations were Denied by Google straight away. Didn't even go for Review.

Why is that ? 

Locations of places are

Silk Route Lounge 7.1733620, 79.8857599

එළවළු වෙළෙඳසල  7.0144919, 79.9698355

Medi House 7.0145152, 79.9697912

4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: NOT APPLIED · Place creation

Hello @RajievR

It's very common and also happens with us many times. It happens for many reasons like may be your input was not correct or someone already add/edit the place but still on pending (waiting for approve). Please try to fill all the information correctly like Opening hours, website, Telephone Number etc., it will be good to approved quickly. For details you can read the article: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Mapping-Your-World/Why-is-my-edit-status-Pending-or-Not-Applie...

View solution in original post

Level 7

Sometimes I have the same problem

Level 9

It's nice if Google can give a reason at least. So we can improve 

Level 8

Dear @RajievR now a days its a big problem in Google Maps. If I follow all rules and try to add a missing place sometimes it will say "Not Applied" with in a second. Hope problem will solve very soon. Otherwise new members will lose there eagerness.

Level 9
Solution

Hello @RajievR

It's very common and also happens with us many times. It happens for many reasons like may be your input was not correct or someone already add/edit the place but still on pending (waiting for approve). Please try to fill all the information correctly like Opening hours, website, Telephone Number etc., it will be good to approved quickly. For details you can read the article: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Mapping-Your-World/Why-is-my-edit-status-Pending-or-Not-Applie...