MisterSawAye's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Missing or disappearing places

In my area, other local guides and I added about 50 places,and approved by Google then appeared in map but they are disappeared about in 10 days. Thus I want to know ,why did this places were closed or disappeared from map? I'll be waiting your answers. With many thanks Saw Aye (localguide level 6,Myanmar.)
Dropped Pin near National Hwy 31 https://maps.google.com/?q=22.562388,96.066130&hl=en&gl=us
25 comments
Level 7

Re: Missing or disappearing places

Hello @MisterSawAye

Are you sure they have been removed from Google Maps or are just Hidden on Google Maps due to insufficient review status ( Not Popular yet to be Public ).

FYI = I have a place that only has two reviews ( A 4 star and 5 Star ) and still is Hidden on Google Maps.

Furthermore they can still be found by typing in their name within Google Maps.

Example

Without Information Center ( What the Public see )Without Information Center ( What the Public see )With Information Center ( When I am logged in )With Information Center ( When I am logged in )

Level 8

Thanks for your answer,

as you said ,some places can see typing their name but some places cannot find in maps and some has no reviews .

some places rest a spot without a name,and if we touch it ,the maps says cannot contact.

And some places were disappeared without any spot.

Thank you.

Sorry my poor English.😭😭

Level 7

Hello @MisterSawAye

Do you have any examples of such places that are disappearing I.E name of place and it's country / location.

Level 8

Yes I've

Please check

Name:nyaung pin pu store

Level 7

@MisterSawAye

Doesn't exist from what I can see / can't be searched.

What about the places doing this " some places rest a spot without a name,and if we touch it ,the maps says cannot contact. "

Level 8

Myanmar,Mandalay division,Pyinoolwin district,Singu township.

Level 7

@MisterSawAye

I did find a few of them

Pyin Oo Lwin ) , ( Mandalay Region ) , ( Myanmar (Burma) )

Level 8

Yes sir, my area is in a problem!

Level 10

@MisterSawAye The easiest way to verify your addition is to go to Maps, Your Contribution, Edits.  You will find the location that you are added, and either Approved, Pending or Not Applied. Assuming it is approved, if you click on it, Maps will show that location. Can you verify this way if your addition is really there.